Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How does one PEAK for 5 hours?

KostoN

Bluelighter
Maybe if you double dropped...

duration_chart_mdma.gif

Someone needs to change the posting guidelines on pillreports.

I've never peaked 5 hours off a pill not even four maybe 3 if im lucky...and no I don't take shit pills...only sometimes 8o

Errrrmmm... to me that diagram looks like you rise to your peak by 1 hour, peak from 1-3 hours, then declines between 3-4 hours, before moving back to baseline in the next few hours.

Don't know how you see 5 hours peaking time there.

A very small number of people (most of seem to be females) get rediculous times out of pills... like 5 hour peaks. I'm under the impression that they're getting MDA, though, as it's longer lived.

perhaps its to do with that thyroid thing that BT was talking about? I know my wife gets great mileage from a quarter of a pill.....

Perhaps the graph is descrbing the plateau?

i agree with VelocideX. MDA lasts for ages, and since it gets a bit harder to really, REALLY feel the love after a while of taking pills, i prefer MDA. especially for the crazy visuals.

I dumped a half once...peaking for about 3 hours....dumped another half and peaked for another 2-3 hours.

Mind you..the pill was possibly an mdma+mda combo..

Needless to say...I had the best fucking night of my life..

it happened with my first ever pill (or actually, my second since the first that night didn't do anything), but since then the most i've been able to peak for is about 2 and a half.

I think some may have misunderstood what koston means. I believe he's reffering to the pillreports guideline for a 10 which states "Real MDMA, Peak 5 Hours, Clean, Single Dose, Must be EZ-Tested!!", compared to that graph which appears to show that it peaks for not even 4 hours.

I think that graph may only be a rough guide, not something which is going to be definately true for everyone. Theres a huge number of factors to be taken into consideration, not only the obvious weight/age but also just the pure fact that no two people are the same, and some people are sensitive to mdma while others need much more just to feel an effect (and this is still true assuming those two people are the same age/weight and have consumed the same amount of times before). Personally, the longest i've peaked for was 5 hours (but this was on my first pill aswell, white stardust 2003) but since then I've also got a 4 hour peak from half a red rolex last year (though i had also had a 12 month break prior which im sure helped to make the experience much stronger).

If I have a month break from eating pills once a week, and I dont eat all day, get on to some awsome pill, and have a 6 pack off jimmy cans half done, THEN i might peak for around 4- 4 1/2 hours, considering i keep drinking and smoking weed.

Maybe they set the bar a little high so that every other pill on pillreports doesn't get a 10, and therefore, the site remains informative. What you're saying koston is that you want to give more pills a perfect score? Do many of them deserve it, I mean most pills I get peak for 2.5 - 3 hours, and what you're proposing is that they are worth a 10...
I think not.

Plus I've had pills that peak for 4.5 - 5 hours anyway. Not many but a few.

Originally posted by KostoN
duration_chart_mdma.gif

Someone needs to change the posting guidelines on pillreports.
As you can see from that graph the peak is about three hours and in the fourth it drops significantly closer to baseline and this continues for the subsequent hours.

Regarding the pillreport guidelines and the system in general, no changes will be made to the existing system. The replacement system will have a completely new rating system so I wouldn't be too concerned, be patient until the new system is released.

One of my first pill experiences i was fully fucked for atleast 5 hours i would say , i dropped at 12 and felt it till 6, that 5.5 hours once the pill kicked in but i nthe last half hour i only felt small amounts.

katmeow said:
Errrrmmm... to me that diagram looks like you rise to your peak by 1 hour, peak from 1-3 hours, then declines between 3-4 hours, before moving back to baseline in the next few hours.

Don't know how you see 5 hours peaking time there.

Im arguing the fact that the posting guidelines state that a 9 is a 5 HOUR PEAK and that MDMA duration graph says 2-3 hours.

Maybe some people don't know the definition of PEAK compared to DURATION.

Last edited:
She was just trying to help, which is what we like to do here, and I wouldn't advise you grump about the people trying to help you. Now you've both learned something :)

Statistics on peaking will never be completely perfect anyway, since the physiological factors interfering with each person are so varied.

I had a really really strong pill once and i was so fuct for 6 hours. Didn't even realise at the time it had been that long. it felt like a very short time. it was really good. i never have that happen.

KostoN said:
Im arguing the fact that the posting guidelines state that a 9 is a 5 HOUR PEAK and that MDMA duration graph says 2-3 hours.

Pill reports has been around since 1999 possibly 1998 and since then the site has gotten much bigger and web technologies have developed and improved. I wouldn't pay much attention to the current rating system, it is quite poorly thought out.

people definately peak for 5+ hours.. i think it has alot to do with thougts at atmosphere aswell. i tend to peak ALOT harder and ALOT longer at raves for example...

Misunderstandings.....

KostoN said:

I thought you were just referring to the graph, because there was no reference to what was actually on pill reports.