How does one become staff?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’d really like to help and I have lots of time on my hands. I’d really love to help others on here

You will see a ''MOD recruitment'' thread. I saw one in Music Discussion.

The main thing of what you need to understand as becoming a team member it's that this job is voluntarily. At the end, if you wish to quit, if you done some good work you will receive ''Crew''. Then you will have the ''Staff Lounge'' where you will see what's going on with the community, who's who, who's getting banned, idk who's causing trouble, so on. You will see all updates there.

That’s ok. I’m a disabled SoundCloud rapper so I got all the time in the world and would love to help if you find it link it cause I gotta be honest i probably will get too stoned to look for mod recruitment. Thanks shady.
You will see a ''MOD recruitment'' thread. I saw one in Music Discussion.

The main thing of what you need to understand as becoming a team member it's that this job is voluntarily. At the end, if you wish to quit, if you done some good work you will receive ''Crew''. Then you will have the ''Staff Lounge'' where you will see what's going on with the community, who's who, who's getting banned, idk who's causing trouble, so on. You will see all updates there.