• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game How do you picture loungers based on how they post?

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Ps that bikini is troubling, when you think about it. Like some one consciously coming up with the idea of bikini-type thing fashioned from toad ornaments (actually pants look more like a fruit bat)

Clearly the shitty toad and bat ornaments had been getting on someone's nerves for years.

BK38

Bluelighter
Ps that bikini is troubling, when you think about it. Like some one consciously coming up with the idea of bikini-type thing fashioned from toad ornaments (actually pants look more like a fruit bat)

Clearly the shitty toad and bat ornaments had been getting on someone's nerves for years.
Yep, pretty much whoever the Ed Gein of the toad world is must have come up with it. I imagine someone with way too much time and way too many or too few drugs pumping through their system.

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Fuck it's freezing. It's 5.19 am. I've talked to an AA person, a Lifeline person, and a bollocks hotline for women who are upset because they've been bashed up by men. ALL of them ended the conversation. I am really drunk and have been chain smoking in my bedroom to the extent that even the cat won't put up with it.

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
It's pathetic but I'd be glad to have my abusive ex back, even though he nearly killed me and is totally inept sexually (but still under the impression we had "great sex" because I faked all my orgasms ... ALL of them) .... well I miss him all the same. If nothing else he warmed the bed.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
It's pathetic but I'd be glad to have my abusive ex back, even though he nearly killed me and is totally inept sexually (but still under the impression we had "great sex" because I faked all my orgasms ... ALL of them) .... well I miss him all the same. If nothing else he warmed the bed.
after enough time has passed in a bad situation it becomes normal life. you gotta step away from it for awhile and give yourself time to start thinking clearly <3

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Hot. Would fuck, I'd just move the toads out of the way, tbh doesn't bother me at all.

If I ever saw a guy almost kill the woman who loved and was devoted to him, I'd beat the shit out of him, wait for him to heal, then beat the shit out of him again, then hope to god that after he healed, the poor traumatized victim of his bullshit would take over for me.

Serious, fuck that guy, you deserve infinitely better than that piece of human garbage. It makes me angry and sad that people like him do such a number on their victims that they would even for a second consider giving them another chance.