• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game How do you picture loungers based on how they post?

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
He threatened ur family?
The word "Unless" in his quote is a conditional; i.e. if and only if this happens will I _______

and wolf didn't threaten dopem, his fam, anyone, totally promise 110% ok guys

I'm trying to resort from things flying outta hand out of nothing PLEASE just keep on ur happy days <3 <3 <3

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
listen, if I don't play ya'lls Mom and try to get the kids to stop fighting (ya'll are kids in the back seat bickering)... then DAD's going to turn around the car and give ya'll 24 hours of ass whooping. Even if I beg Dad not to, it's just going to happen.

MOM just wants everyone to eat ketamine ice cream and love each other IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? <3

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
like a matter of 3+ weeks ago I WAS NOT THIS HAPPY and well-adjusted and unconditionally loving/forgiving, I wasn't, OK?

Make the best of my PLUR attitude while ya'll still can or I can just sit by and eat popcorn while the BL drama unfolds w/o me.

I like to keep things chill.

PLEASE NOTE TO EVERYONE: SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA. She cares more <3

Soso78

Bluelighter
The word "Unless" in his quote is a conditional; i.e. if and only if this happens will I _______

and wolf didn't threaten dopem, his fam, anyone, totally promise 110% ok guys

I'm trying to resort from things flying outta hand out of nothing PLEASE just keep on ur happy days <3 <3 <3
I read and understood what was said.
Did u delete it?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
I read and understood what was said.
Did u delete it?
yes because you inadvertently quoted something I had to censor by dopeM and would like to get this thread back ON TOPIC.

SOSO you may contribute how do you picture I post?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Cap the K has turned your raging boner soft :(
if I wanted to fuck 'em all to death I could and I wouldn't even need to feel bad about it. But the thing is, it's just not worth it in my life to build any further animosity with people. I'm trying to repair any bridges I burnt down. It was a brain structural change that causes such borderline problems I had and I would like to think I'm growing past it/repairing. I don't want to be a salty fucking cunthole forever, because I mean, I'd like to have some IRL friends I don't constantly repel within days after meeting me and shit.

You know we have some raging boners ready to Trump style fuck 'em all to death. I just don't like Iran and their public hangings, maybe instead we can do like they do in Qatar and just publicly whip 'em a lil so they get the picture then they can go on their marry way.

Also I have been given more second chances than I could ever deserve in life in a lot of different ways. The least I can do is gay it forward to someone who seems to be TRYING to be a better contributor, etc.

I only have but so many cheeks to turn metaphorically speaking, but I think insta-vengeance will only leave the world in ash and dust and a constant unpleasant state of unrest/war. I'd rather see the cuddle puddle continue.

p.s. that's not what HE said last night ;)

Soso78

Bluelighter
if I wanted to fuck 'em all to death I could and I wouldn't even need to feel bad about it. But the thing is, it's just not worth it in my life to build any further animosity with people. I'm trying to repair any bridges I burnt down. It was a brain structural change that causes such borderline problems I had and I would like to think I'm growing past it/repairing. I don't want to be a salty fucking cunthole forever, because I mean, I'd like to have some IRL friends I don't constantly repel within days after meeting me and shit.

You know we have some raging boners ready to Trump style fuck 'em all to death. I just don't like Iran and their public hangings, maybe instead we can do like they do in Qatar and just publicly whip 'em a lil so they get the picture then they can go on their marry way.

Also I have been given more second chances than I could ever deserve in life in a lot of different ways. The least I can do is gay it forward to someone who seems to be TRYING to be a better contributor, etc.

I only have but so many cheeks to turn metaphorically speaking, but I think insta-vengeance will only leave the world in ash and dust and a constant unpleasant state of unrest/war. I'd rather see the cuddle puddle continue.

p.s. that's not what HE said last night ;)
If u want irl friends then stop spending so much time here and get out

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
If u want irl friends then stop spending so much time here and get out
this

but sometimes I avoid people because I would say "they are cancer" but it's more like I'm a cancer to them.

ATTENTION I am making the PARTY MONSTER memes as I'm making them. Give me a few hours.

Last edited:

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
PARTY MONSTER EDITION

c2c

ch

when his book [never] gets published

ch when he's performing/recording power electronics

ch drawn to water due to drug use

ch, when "least intoxicated" in 2020 so far

ch when he takes lsd and is already on tons of drugs

ch driving under the effects of lsd

ch falling over from psychedelic intoxication

dopeM cuz king of the club kids

left: ch hitting on dwe
right: dwe bein like "at least he will love me for who i am" <3

rip jamal

ch in a k-hole

MAL

painful ONE

w01f

ch telling you what he tells himself every day, takes 1 to know 1

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
oh come on I did a good job guys

there's the pink haired guy, I don't know who that'd be.

Thank you SCHIZO for getting a kick out of that. DOPEM did I do a good job?

ok so I didn't do humorous quotes/captions like I was planning, I'm sorry. I can go back and work on it.

Some days you just need to CHRISTINA on acid behind the wheel of a tractor trailer knowing you're giving everyone in the back the time of your life, not giving a fuck about consequences at all.

Last edited:

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Cannot tell if asshole punching women, or retarded antifa chick. Either way I likey