• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game How do you picture loungers based on how they post?

schizopath

Bluelighter
This tells me a lot for what future science needs to look at, i.e. longevity behavioral studies, not short-term drug trials (AND YOU KNOW how much I love me some SHORT TERM DRUG TRIALS!!!!)
Absolutely. The brain can be rewired even after alot of shit. I believe I have made my brain more normal after moving to village in february. At start it was A LOT OF FEAR ETC. PSYCHOSIS.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Yeah. My therapist thinks i hold a lot of anger. To which i replied, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Just kidding.

I have thick skin, but when i don't get my way with things after putting in a lot of time and effort, i can lose it.
My therapist told me I had a problem with anger too.
So I punched her in the throat.

Last edited:

Captain.Heroin

«« Lounge Pariah »» Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
when i don't get my way
The more you do to make things "right" or "'logical", the more the nature of philosophical absurdism will prevent you from doing right.

hence...for me...determinism.

it's going to be OK. If things aren't going your way people need to WAKE UP to your way <3

schizopath

Bluelighter
Yeah. My therapist thinks i hold a lot of anger. To which i replied, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Just kidding.

I have thick skin, but when i don't get my way with things after putting in a lot of time and effort, i can lose it.
I think I have learned this from my childhood. At home things went fairly good but at school it went pretty bad. So I learned that things go very fucking good or very fucking bad. Ptsd also? Idk.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Absolutely. The brain can be rewired even after alot of shit. I believe I have made my brain more normal after moving to village in february. At start it was A LOT OF FEAR ETC. PSYCHOSIS.
NATURE nature nature, always helps me. BIG PLUS.

I live in a big dying city of cement and what will soon be ashes. It sucks and just living here is like 4 cigarettes a day for a non-smoker.

I wish I could escape society. "I am not enough" is an understatement or I'd go live in the woods somewhere and be self-sufficient.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I can only care if I benefit from it. It has to be a lot of fixes from the thing. Hence I love driving and random music. I always look for the "orgasm" from something if you know what I mean.

I dont fucking give a shit unless I do and then I care too much.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Bitch killed my heart!

Just kidding its already dead.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
I can only care if I benefit from it.
There is indeed a way to "logically think past this" way of thinking... it's a lot of typing I won't forget I'll do it later.

Oh my god. I need a dab, so bad, I've been awake 5 hours and I can't do it.

schizopath

Bluelighter
There is indeed a way to "logically think past this" way of thinking... it's a lot of typing I won't forget I'll do it later.

Oh my god. I need a dab, so bad, I've been awake 5 hours and I can't do it.
I know what you mean. Theres a many kinds of benefits you know. It doesnt have to be material.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
I love driving and random music. I always look for the "orgasm" from something if you know what I mean.
I do, very much so. This is the brain seeking out pleasure/reward NACC type activation and it's likely evolutionary beneficial to us.

My advice? Well don't live my life, number one, and two, if you like music and driving then be a trucker right?

I hear in US they get underpaid but, I imagine in your country they HAVE TO pay you better. I MIGHT BE WRONG. Then again it's like "lol liberal welfare state" so you'll be OK right, I forget what politics in Europe was like.

4 days ago a lot of shit changed politically; I am still catching up.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Ive been thinking about studying driving. Like seriously considering it.

The Iran attack? Whats it been like in California after it?

Brb, playing LOL.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
oh that's right it's really expensive to get a driver's license over there and they make you do a lot of preparations for it?

It's really cool until Russia nukes us all to death but I probably will be ashes instantly and not care? If Iran doesn't strike us back life in CA has been peachy/beautiful.

If it wasn't for the 13 retaliatory threats I'd want to stay here but part of me is like LEAVE BEFORE THE NUKES COME !!!!

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I do, very much so. This is the brain seeking out pleasure/reward NACC type activation and it's likely evolutionary beneficial to us.

My advice? Well don't live my life, number one, and two, if you like music and driving then be a trucker right?

I hear in US they get underpaid but, I imagine in your country they HAVE TO pay you better. I MIGHT BE WRONG. Then again it's like "lol liberal welfare state" so you'll be OK right, I forget what politics in Europe was like.

4 days ago a lot of shit changed politically; I am still catching up.
Yeah, I got drips and drabs (sadly no dabs :( ) of it from Twitter but I'm not clear at all?
At first I thought Trump was finally impeached and replaced by Sanders, but then it seemed to be about Sanders being sabotaged?

schizopath

Bluelighter