• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game How do you picture loungers based on how they post?

schizopath

Bluelighter
thx i normally ocd do it so when you requested it was good to stop "liking" any post i like

purely to break ocd cycle stuff

i didn't see the news for a few days I've got a lot of catching up to do
Ocd is a fucking pain in the ass. Especially for me cause it mixes up with schizophrenia so much.

Captain.Heroin

«« Lounge Pariah »» Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member

[person who thinks they know better pictured above]
[person who actually knows better pictured below: madness]

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Ocd is a fucking pain in the ass. Especially for me cause it mixes up with schizophrenia so much.
I can't imagine those two interacting. Does a compulsion lead to a hallucination, and shit like that?

With your moments/days,etc of clarity you could offer a lot of insight to modern psychiatry that most people are never going to get to discover on their own.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Finally someone did me!

I'm Armenian so not far off on the hairiness. And yes, i'm a schemer.
You legit are. It took some time to see your first rap schemes. From the dark triangle Im simply psycho/narcissist.... with some personal gain scheming.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I can't imagine those two interacting. Does a compulsion lead to a hallucination, and shit like that?

With your moments/days,etc of clarity you could offer a lot of insight to modern psychiatry that most people are never going to get to discover on their own.
When the schizoing starts its always full of ocd shit like see what you want to or see what you dont want. If I get mentally over it it doesnt lead to hallucinating. Though Im on meds now.

schizopath

Bluelighter
IIRC, you're looking for "Machiavellian".
Indeed.

Im the defender of the weak! "I decide whos weak/worthy"...

Makes sense right?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
When the schizoing starts its always full of ocd shit like see what you want to or see what you dont want. If I get mentally over it it doesnt lead to hallucinating. Though Im on meds now.
aah.

That must be an inner hell like you can't tell if the OCD trigger is in reality or not? etc?

i see.

It's exceedingly hard to understand "altered states of consciousness" without first-hand experiencing some of them.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.

I should probably go on OCD meds NOOOOOO won't do it. The obsessions will kill me and I'll let it before I put SSRI's back in my brain. :\

schizopath

Bluelighter
aah.

That must be an inner hell like you can't tell if the OCD trigger is in reality or not? etc?

i see.

It's exceedingly hard to understand "altered states of consciousness" without first-hand experiencing some of them.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.

I should probably go on OCD meds NOOOOOO won't do it. The obsessions will kill me and I'll let it before I put SSRI's back in my brain. :\
Schizophrenia is when unconscious becomes conscious and the mind is literally infected/ full of useless shit.

For example, I think that ´Cosmic Charlie has been targetting me for 3-4 months...

schizopath

Bluelighter
What really cures schizophrenia is the "I dont give a fuck" mentality.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
bisexual partying
Schizophrenia is when unconscious becomes conscious and the mind is literally infected/ full of useless shit.

For example, I think that ´Cosmic Charlie has been targetting me for 3-4 months...
ah. Psychiatry labels that a "persecutor" delusion or... they have a term for it.

Further exploring the phenomena is definitely a worthwhile endeavor instead of throwing half - to - barely effective drugs at patients, I think.

Psychology will have to study philosophy harder to figure out how to study this hands-off without surgery or drugs... there's more to be discovered I think.

My dad always got mad when I got mad, then I got madder. I'm like, bro.. you're 55 I'm 18.
+1 can relate

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
What really cures schizophrenia is the "I dont give a fuck" mentality.
Well you have to care a little or you wouldn't have said that, right?

The "I don't give a fuck" mentality, is that like, philosophical nihilism or just like a plain indifference to life? I am more familiar personally with the latter than the former but can wrap my mind well around both.

schizopath

Bluelighter
My dad always got mad when I got mad, then I got madder. I'm like, bro.. you're 55 I'm 18.
Same. Nowadays he owns a company so he can put his psychopathy to use and doesnt need to be angry anymore. Im still searching for my place and it creates a lot of conflicts with my views which are everywhere. I just wish I could forget a lot of stuff.
Angriness can move from a people to people if you are prone to it. Imo.

ah. Psychiatry labels that a "persecutor" delusion or... they have a term for it.

Further exploring the phenomena is definitely a worthwhile endeavor instead of throwing half - to - barely effective drugs at patients, I think.

Psychology will have to study philosophy harder to figure out how to study this hands-off without surgery or drugs... there's more to be discovered I think.
I think its a lot of learned behavior atleast for me from my younger days. It clearly also has a ocd link cause when it starts it can start or REALLY start. Schizophrenics are just so full of learned caricatures and that father/god/devil shiet.
Well you have to care a little or you wouldn't have said that, right?

The "I don't give a fuck" mentality, is that like, philosophical nihilism or just like a plain indifference to life? I am more familiar personally with the latter than the former but can wrap my mind well around both.
I meant as in "I know who I am and I dont need to care". Mania meds help with that for me. Still in a search of my place and kinda in a crossroads about what I will start to do. I wanna start normal life but after the shit Ive been through... well..

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
I think its a lot of learned behavior atleast for me
This tells me a lot for what future science needs to look at, i.e. longevity behavioral studies, not short-term drug trials (AND YOU KNOW how much I love me some SHORT TERM DRUG TRIALS!!!!)

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Yeah. My therapist thinks i hold a lot of anger. To which i replied, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Just kidding.

I have thick skin, but when i don't get my way with things after putting in a lot of time and effort, i can lose it.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
I meant as in "I know who I am and I dont need to care". Mania meds help with that for me. Still in a search of my place and kinda in a crossroads about what I will start to do. I wanna start normal life but after the shit Ive been through... well..
Thanks for the clarification; seems more like a symptom of something I have "pathological fearlessness" (I may or may not know who or what I am, hence whether or not I do know, I still cannot care)

You can read, write, art, there's a lot of starting points and I consider these "end games" as well as "starting points", because music/art/literature to me, is a lot more fun than other shit. :)

My therapist thinks i hold a lot of anger. To which i replied, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!
:p(y)

It's OK to feel anger, just express it healthy/as needed and don't repress it into a big angry ball of fire.

<3

every little thing that sets me off into anger I have to immediately let go of.... I go through AHHHH, ah, AHHHHHH, ah, like a fucking BIRD chirping every morning, with some triggers.