how do you injest your creatine?

Bare_head

Bluelighter
i mean if its sold as 100grams, how would one take 5 grams , what does it taste like ? =D

I used to add it to something I drank and mixed it in. It did not really affect the taste.

with about 35g of simple sugars (gatorade) while lifting.

it tastes kind of sandy

I take all my supplements (aside whey) the same way:

Use a spoon and eyeball 5grams, scoop it directly into my mouth, and wash down with a sip of water.

it cant be that bad, fuck me ive tasted horrible tasting chemicals before i sure creatine cant be that bad, does it improve your results alot if your willing to put the effort in?

the taste is nothing like the research chemicals you've tasted in the past. Its very benign compared to some weird tryptamine or somesuch.

it does improve performance for me. Try it and find out. Just make sure you drink enough water on it.

if it's monohydrate there IS no taste, start getting into other forms, (thinking of cee), and they can be pretty awful
contrary to popular befief there is NO need to take it with whopping amounts of simple sugars, and there is no need to take it preworkout, postworkout, everytime you take a dump, right after you beat off...you get my point. There are no immediate effects from creatine, building up supplmented stores takes a couple of weeks, and the only thing necessary is a somewhat consistent intake to increase these stores. Hell I don't even take creatine every day, just stick to workout days. If you really want I can try to dig up a study proving that stores don't even really deplete with every other day, every third day dosing; or just take my work for it that I read it.
As far as the simple sugar thing that was like early 90's science that retarded muscle-tech brainwashed everyone into believing, truth is postworkout your body is in such a catabolic state ANY food will spike insulin, no simple sugars needed, and at any other time throughout the day the use of simple sugars to spike insulin is questionable at best. A big shot of simple sugars does raise insulin,....but the deal breaker is that it barely raises it above normal physiological levels. That tiny extra boost in insulin is not going to be worth the constant beating on your liver, nor the probability of that big shot of relatively worthless carbs being stored as fat. High GI all day is much better.

oh and also I'm relatively new to the board, so I don't know if this forum is just called the steroid forum but includes all nutrtion/workout/supplement stuff, but I hope you realize creatine is not in any way associated with steroids.

Could you plug creatine? Obviously if you dont like the taste, then doing that once a day wouldn't be so bad.

If you mix it in the blender with a protein shake I do not think you will notice the taste. I didn't.

It did not dissolve well if I recall, so putting it in water might not be ideal.

OP can you tell me what creatine product you actually have? All this talk about taste is useless if all you have is monohydrate; like I said that has no taste, it's just grainy. Throw it in a shake, put it in a cup of water, just dump a teaspoon in your mouth and wash it down, whatever; it's not a big deal.

Monohydrate has no taste, just a "sandy" texture.

Just make sure its stirred into a glass of water and down it, then add a bit more water to get the bits that washed up along the side.

using it with gatorade really notice a difference (compared to using it without simple sugars).

If I use it with I notice a much more 'hard' feel to my muscles than if I use it without.

i totally realise creatine isnt a steroid of any sort, i just like asking questons here because i think alot in here know alot about nutrition, workout, supplements.

its creapure, its just powder

Creapure = creatine for £x and the 'pure' brand = £y

If you ask me, there's no need to be paying y amount of £

I found Holland and Barratts to be the best for creatine, its all 100gram stuff online, but they sell kilo tubs for £20