• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you get the most out of what opiates have to offer

To get the most out of opioids. Absolutely do not take them every day. Ever. Soon as you do you're well on your way to dependency. And dependency, apart from all the other problems it causes, will reduce your enjoyment of opioids.

For longer acting opioids (ones with half lives ovef about 15 hours or so), you'll want to increase that to no more than every couple of days.

Really if you want to get the best out of them as long as possible you probably shouldn't use them more than once a week. But chances are in reality sooner or later you will.

To get the most out of them you need to not get dependant on them. Which means you gotta not use them too frequently. But opioids are addictive and most people overestimate their will power in the face of addiction.

If you're someone susceptible to opioid addiction. And if you love using them you likely are. Then in the beginning it's easy to justify to yourself "well ill just use once a week. I've never needed drugs every day before, sure they feel great but I don't wanna fuck my life up".

But rarely do people stick with that thinking. You start thinking about opioids all the time and start thinking a day before it's been a week "it's only one day left, I'll just use now, it's not that big a deal". So you keep doing that and now you're using once every 6 days.

Then you do it again and wind up using once every 5 days. Then 4 days. It may not be exactly what I'm describing here. But this is generally how it works. Opioids take over your whole life little by little until they've made you their slave. It never happens all at once. It's only looking back in hindsight that you see how far drugs have taken over your life through a million small, seemingly unimportant steps.

I'm not trying to scare you out of using opioids. Your life is your own. But if you choose to make using opioids a regular thing, you should know exactly how opioids can wind up destroying people's lives so completely in spite of certainty that you'd never let things get that bad.

Last edited:
What Jess said. Once I got into my addiction I barely enjoyed them anymore, I just enjoyed not feeling withdrawal. At first I had really great experiences though, when I was just doing them sometimes.

i'm a firm believe that anything beyond 1x per week is going to cause dependency problems down the line. this is after so much trial and error.

having opioids and only using them 1x per week is something i cannot figure out how to do.

Just google How To Potentiate Opiates and I’m sure something will come up. My personal favs are Tagamet and DXM. Just do your research cus there is a Ton of info on this subject