How do you get the Bluelight crew under your name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluelight Crew is an honorary title which is awarded to people who have been on our staff - at any level - who have now moved on with life. Maybe they still post here, maybe they don't. That's up to them. Maybe they're not even with us any more.

Bluelight Crew are people who have made a significant contribution to the running of our site, in one way or another. They are people who realised in good time that they needed to leave us, and gave us the opportunity to find a replacement. If they didn't, they had a damn good reason.

Bluelight Crew are people who respect the BLUA and don't cause the staff any extra work. When they're here, they watch out for new people and encourage good discussion on our site. They report troublesome activity and continue to make the site the best it can be, when they can.

The title of Bluelight Crew is something that is earned, not given out automatically. On retirement from staff, the awarding of the title will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

The Bluelight Crew cares about Bluelight, and vice versa.

Bluelight Crew members are given a PM box with a capacity of 250 messages, which is a perk they retain for life as a small token of gratitude for the work they have done here.

Yeah sure, I told you to wipe your ass after I came in it, it dried and now you are complaining that it burns, good luck getting your pubes out of the "clay", kingofasssex

Plus my genital herpes is not aids okkk??? And lil bit of syphilis neither

So what? Who wasnt dreaming of hijacking planes when they were 3 years old? Wtf, i didn't want to destroy the towers at first, but I was flying around admiring the city, and boom the towers appeared in my sight, I said hmmm those two twin towers look cool, let's see what's inside, "passengers, it's your captain, we are visiting the twin tour, just a little detour, you can release your belts"

This one is hilarious as hell, but the one above more relevant to the plane situation

Let's keep the discussion as tight as possible, may I remind you this isn't The Lounge. Can a Sr.Mod close the thread and delete all unnecessary replies? Sarah, your Q has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.