• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do you find a dealer?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell30

Greenlighter
Hey All-

Sorry if this is against the rules- I am not asking to find a dealer online or anything like that, I am just wondering how does someone find a dealer.

I don't really know all that many people and the people that I do know are not into drugs. I have one friend who has some issues with Meth so I asked her about getting some Pain Pills and she doesn't know anyone that deals.

I guess I am just curious on how you all went about finding a dealer. Maybe I just need to get out and meet new people, however my anxiety doesn't really allow for that lol

Finding opioid pain pills isn't as easy as it was a few years ago. Nowadays, it's much easier to find heroin than pills in big cities. Most cities have a known area or street where dope is sold pretty openly. You can ask around for tips or search online for where to go. In my hometown, it's pretty easy to score dope. You just drive down this one street with your windows down and look for small groups of people standing around just watching cars go by. You slow down give them a "whats-up" nod and see how they respond. Sometimes they'll even flag you down or otherwise get your attention to let you know they're in the business, but often they'll just ask you something non-specific like "can I help you?" or "you looking for someone?". You have to learn the local lingo, too. Go during the daytime, keep your doors locked, don't let them in your car, and just know that you might get ripped off at first until you find someone reliable. Buy a small amount at first to make sure it's not a scam.

Or, better yet, don't do heroin and you won't have to worry about any of this.

Asking people who are trying to recover from a use habit are not a good choice to go to as it's quite disrespectful. Not only that, but likely they have cut off their contacts. Buying from someone who is using is an option, but you'll likely get ripped off as opiates are the one thing no one let's go without money.... Likely because opiates are the only dependancy that really has the body feeling sick for a long time before any detoxifying/recovering if creased improperly, which is why no one let's go of their supply unless it will lead to them being able to resupply. So really I just suggest you don't try to buy pain pills.

Are you trying to get high or manage pain? There are better options for both

Thanks for the info. Both really, I have a chronic pain condition and I go get pain pills from my doctor but I always end up running out every month and have to suffer through WD until I get my next refill. I have found that since quitting alcohol (over a year ago due to rehab) I have been using/abusing the pills to help me be happy. I do take anti depressants but they only help so much and when I have pills I feel normal and like I can live my life happily. I know that it is not right and not a good option but it keeps me stable, mentally. I would love it if I could smoke weed, since it is legal here but I have had several bad experiences on it and will never try it again. I am too scared to try heroin but trust me I have considered it.

BTW my friend that uses Meth is not in recovery or even trying to recover for that matter which is why I though I would try her first but no luck- unless I want meth.

Look into poppy seed tea for pain. I could tell you how to get into the dope scene but I won't because not only is it a risky game, once you find out how easy it is to score h you'll have a bigger problem on your hands. Scoring pills is a lot harder.

I have literally seen people hang out in front of gas stations in bad neighborhoods and just straight up ask. Ya like that is not going to get you arrested, lol. I don't think this kind of thread is allowed so I am going to close it if another mod thinks it is okay they can re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.