• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

mariacallas

Bluelight Crew
Hi guys!! I think this would be a nice thread where we can share how we are feeling healthwise -- physically and emotionally, anything you'd like to say actually. Ill start.

I feel great, much better since I cut out ALL refined carbohydrates since last Monday (been on Atkins induction for a week now, this is my 2nd week.) Been eating only chicken and fish and most of my carbs comes from green leafy vegetables. I have no hunger pangs, and I think I've lost some weight (havent weighed myself though.)

I was feeling really gross and ugh after I let all hell break loose the last couple of months (eating lots of junk, ice cream, etc.) It was a long binge that I hadnt done in years and I paid for it dearly. Now im just happy to be back on track again.

How about you? :)

I was feeling really gross and ugh after I let all hell break loose the last couple of months (eating lots of junk, ice cream, etc.) It was a long binge that I hadnt done in years and I paid for it dearly. Now im just happy to be back on track again.

Hahah wow I did the exact same. We're like a team. Cept throw in some dirty chemicals in the mix to aide in my non-H.L. ways :\

But, like yourself, I'm getting back on track. The last 3 weeks I've been a good Kstone and have been eating healthy and back into the cardio/weights. Soo, I'm feeling pretty damn GOOD mentally and physically!

Running early in the morning has always done wonders for my daily mental outlook.

much improved.

sat/sun was the first time i've taken two consecutive days off in probably eight months, and it honestly REALLY fucked w/ my head. tried to drink off my frustration and excess energy, but that back-fired the way drinking always does when you want it to solve problems.

so this morning i sucked it up and hit the pool for a pretty big workout, and now i feel wonderful. also, gourmet cupcakes from my gf's best friend.

^^Hmmm cupcakes
Good for you Kstoner!!! And you've already been doing that for three weeks, thats awesome.
I did my 5 Tibetan rites for the first time in months last night after work. I slept pretty well.
So I feel refreshed now at work. :)

I feel healthy, despite lacking exercise in the past few weeks. I just got back home and gorged on fruit, beans, veggies, with hardly any appetite for rice at all. Perhaps my body is compensating for days away, stuck in traffic, social functions, sleeping late, etc.

In the matter of a couple of days, my energy is back up, the fiber is running through me, I no longer look like a zombie. Getting back to yoga, stickfighting, gardening extensively. Feels good.

I had a really bad weekend involving weed and a lot of food. Hopefully I can get things back on trakc and shift this last half stone >=|

^^What kind of food did you eat? Thats okay wibble!! We all binge from time to time.
Right now Im at work having coffee (no sugar!) and Im really glad I have no hunger pangs ever since I stopped ingesting sugar and CARBS. The hump was difficult but worth it.
Hate the hungry feeling!

I'm noticing as I get older, my all time fave vegetable(besides pickles), fresh onions are giving me heartburn with greater frequency. It's a horrible feeling but I'll keep eatin em

just got done with a huge workout + steam-room session. watching jeopardy with a big glass of chocolate milk, some potato chips and a fresh bag of the best pot i've seen in a month or two.

so i'm feeling pretty good.

i feel hot. a/c's on full blast too. summer sun fucks me up

Too much coffee = bad. :( ARRRRGH Im taking a break from my coffee habit tomorrow!
Damn you UCC! :X

I feel a slight otherworldly tryptamine vibe behind my eyes, even though I'm sober.

It's a good thing!

(probably just a sense of contentment that I've come to associate with tripping, moreso than what could be considered healthy or sane)

I just feel tired. Been working too hard, working out too hard, and not eating enough.

I feel pretty good, yesterday was my bday and my fam is comin over to have a BBQ celebration tonight, always fun stuff

Pretty damn happy, because today someone told me they noticed I lost some weight. Nothin like a little boost to the self-confidence. I have been trying for the most part to lose weight. Not like really hard or anything, but I am glad to see (and feel) some results.

I got really sick a few weeks ago and lost about 12 pounds in 10 days. Since them I've been surfing a bit and trying to eat a lot. So that's on my mind as I sit here and contemplate making eggs. Also, my feet hurt and I'm very happy about life. Great thread.