• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do you defeat the time release function on Zomorph capsule beads?

Connor the Alien

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight!

I tried plugging morphine last night for the first time and was quite happy with the results. I obtained Zomorph pills which contain little beads in capsules as opposed to normal tablets. I crushed these fine beads up into powder and prepared the solution in a spoon and sucked up with oral syringe and plugged. However I'm not sure I full got past the time release as the onset wasn't that quick (about 30 minutes to begine feeling anything) and the high has lasted a considerable time. So i was wondering if that it was that by simply crushing the beads into powder wasn't doing the job of turning them into instant release.

Does anybody have info on what else I could do? I have checked the forums and there is no information on doing this with Zomorph pills, only M-Contin tablets.

cheers for any advice.

Seriously no responses? I have tried to look for an explanation online but none are comprehensive. This would really help me out and anyone who searches in the future for the same question.

when i used to use, for the drugs with beats like hydrocontin, and eslons we would either take a white glossy piece of paper, fold up the edges, and then with the back of the spoon crush the balls until powder,
at drug stores they also sell pill crushers which you twist and will turn any pill into exact dust,

shooting this stuff is dangerous, when you add water the drug often gells up, you really gotta cook them the outter coating of the beads are the time release mechanism,
although i wouldn't advise shooting pills, its fucking atrocious on your viens

Would it be worth leaving the solution for say 24 hours in the plunger so that maybe the time release formula would dissolve from the actual morphine? Or is that a scientifically incorrect proposal?

I wrote a guide on how to defeat the time release for morphine ER, use the search engine.