• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you crush your pills?

FlowMotion

Bluelight Crew
Anyone here have some sort of ritual for crushing up pills for snorting or for parachuting?

I crush the pill up into large chunks with a bullet. By braking off little parts at a time I can prevent accidenlty having the pill shoot across the room and having to find it in the carpeting. :( . Then I use the bullet again and I crush up all those little pieces that are broken up and make them into somewhat of a powder. Then I put all the rough powder together and make them a fine powder with my drivers license. Then I enjoy

What about you guys?

Flo

Go to Rite-aid/CVS/ any drug store and buy a Pill splitter with a crusher...They work amazing, are cheap, and can split, crush, store, and even have a tiny compartment to fill up with water to dissolve and consume pills!

Use your drivers liscense, then try to explain to mr officer why theres OC 80 and smiley face dimples all over your card =D

place pill under ciggarete cellophane and presume crushing untill its fine powder you won't lose any material

get a pill crusher from cvs its like 6 bucks and it screws in to crush the pill it is very effective i use them for ocs and opana or the adderal xrs it works great!

I put a dollar bill over the pill and rub a lighter back and forth across it.

Yeh, Yeh, I know dollar bills are disgusting and very dirty and its not safe so I don't wanna hear it.

I've tried every method suggested in this thread and I use a hose clamp.

Hose clamps can be bought at the hardware store for like $1 and nothing else in existence will turn your pills into a finer powder.

get some paper. fold paper up with pills inside. use lighter or somthing hard. smash until pills are powdery.

I just put on a plate, and grind with paperweight. But I use a plate that goes up around the corners so I don't lose anything.

I put mine on a flat chunk of steel and punch with my fist, then procede to snort the chunks that remain%) jk I use two small steel cups about the size of a shot glass. I just drop the pill in one cup and stack the second cup on top and apply a little pressure. I used to use a mortor and pestle but I was grinding stone off of it into the powder.

I put mine on a flat chunk of steel and punch with my fist, then procede to snort the chunks that remain%) jk I use two small steel cups about the size of a shot glass. I just drop the pill in one cup and stack the second cup on top and apply a little pressure. I used to use a mortor and pestle but I was grinding stone off of it into the powder. Then I use a razor for fine tuning.