• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do I obtain syringes? Had HUNDREDS but now they are gone! Time sensitive

mankind

Bluelighter
I went on a fentanyl bender the past week, and ended up with pneumonia. When the EMTs found me I was foaming at the mouth.

Pretty scary stuff.

Anyway, I always kept a stash of at least 150-200 syringes of all different gauges (I use steroids too), PLUS, a box with a about $8,000 worth of steroids "disappeared".

So here is my predicament. I have a bunch of 8MG Dialaudid coming my way in a day or two. I have been "clean" - when I say clean, I mean off suboxone so that evil orange slime doesn't block everything. I got suuuuuper high on the fent so I know the dillies will work. I am thinking of starting with a 24mg shot (I've done 40mg shots on the past on subs).

When the ETMs and cops came the other night, my family his all the steroids and my needles. Now I have no needles, which honestly fucking pisses me off. I refuse to waste these if I can't shoot them. Tomorrow I have to see my regular doctor for my pneumonia check up, and I am wondering if I can snag a few rigs while I wait for the doctor. Is this feasible? Even if he does walk in, what is he going to do? "Oh, sorry, I was looking for some tissues for this cold, etc. etc. etc."

Since I willl probably be going to jail in about 6 months (I know, my life is a mess), it is extremely, almost impossible to getaway from my family for nearly ANY time.

Worst case I will just leave the house and walk down Linden Blvd for a "gancho" with the rest of the bums.....including myself.

I am open to any and all suggestion on how to obtain a rig. I feel like I have thought of everything.

Why don't you buy some at the pharmacy? You'd also need micron filters if you intend to IV pills which I highly advise against.

Or maybe if you were OD'ing and needed EMT's that is a sign to not shoot highly potent opioids for a while? :\
Also your tolerance is probably skyrocked due to the Fentanyl which will make the Dilaudid seem much weaker.

From what you are writing I guess it would be the best to maintain yourself on Subutex until you got your life sorted out and not shoot pills until you OD again or get health complications due to the fillers and binders in your veins...

I don't know where u are from but here in NJ you can just walk into CVS, or Rite Aid and buy rigs...

when I need rigs I walk in there up to the perscription drop off counter and say "can i get a pack of the 30 (or 100) ccs please" and thats it.. its that simple

I don't know where u are from but here in NJ you can just walk into CVS, or Rite Aid and buy rigs...

when I need rigs I walk in there up to the perscription drop off counter and say "can i get a pack of the 30 (or 100) ccs please" and thats it.. its that simple

^^ This. Most are very cheap, too.

OP I highly doubt you can "snag" rigs from the dr. office. I haven't seen any needles in the rooms since the 80's.

Have you ever considered the edema could have been caused from IVing pills? It's more common than shooters realise. The edema turns into pneumonia. Your lungs are trying to tell you something, and I highly advise against IVing anything until you are well, or you'll end up in the hospital.

I'm in North America and I just go to the pharmacy and buy rigs there, $5 for a ten pack. I'm in an urban centre as well so if cost is an issue, I could use a needle exchange.

OP, there's compulsive use of opioids and then there's compulsive use of fentanyl resulting in pneumonia (I'm guessing from not moving for long periods of a time combined with shallow breathing?), but I shall eat my own words and not preach to you or anyone else reading.

Do not try to steal syringes from a Doctor's office. It's a foolhardy endeavor man, not to mention the fact that the only things they keep open in Doctor's offices these days are cotton swabs, popsicle sticks and Time Magazine if you're lucky.

As others have said, you're local pharmacy should have them available for cheap. They go for as low as $3.00 for a pack of ten where I'm from, or, free if you don't mind trekking down to the exchange. If you live in an area where syringe sales are restriced either by law or by "moral" opinion, I would highly suggest moving, as I doubt this will be the last time you desperately need some.

Check the internet. Call a hospital or a pharmacy perhaps and maybe someone can recommend the easiest way to go about obtaining some.

Do you have a needle exchange in your area? Just because you don't have any (or do you?) dirty needles to trade doesn't mean they won't work with you in order to get you what you need. You mentioned Linden Blvd. in your original post. A quick google search tells me you are in NYC. Well I know for a fact there are needle exchanges in New York City! I mean c'mon it's the big apple! My only other idea would be Amazon Prime....and something tells me they don't carry syringes. If for whatever reason going to the needle exchange is out of the question, just do as the others have suggested and buy a 10 pack at your local pharmacy.

^ Yes they have. Go after them. Used needles even if it's only yours can lead to infections. Besides the needle is not as sharp.
They will inform / instruct you accordingly.

^ Yes they have. Go after them. Used needles even if it's only yours can lead to infections. Besides the needle is not as sharp.
They will inform / instruct you accordingly.

Well there ya go mankind! Free needles for you!

I'm in North America and I just go to the pharmacy and buy rigs there, $5 for a ten pack. I'm in an urban centre as well so if cost is an issue, I could use a needle exchange.
$ 1.64 here, cheap.
A few of the chain pharmacies will not sell without a script for them, which sucks, and they're like 30$ there.

Used to get 'em over the counter at rite-aid and other shops but a couple times the pharmacist were dicks (Indians pharmacist are hard to deal with). Just because your country's whole economy consists of helping old people check there e-mail is no reason to be rude.

It would be under 2 bucks for a pack of ten including tax. Shit would be worth a train trip to somewhere if you knew someone to sell them too I heard there like 5 bucks a pop in big cities and you could have an unlimited supply. Assuming you can't get a needle exchange isn't an option.