• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do I lower Tramadol tolerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouhanedPT

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I need your help!
I've been taking Tramadol for a couple of months but my tolerance started to get really high. It started with one pill 225 mg
It used to give me a beautiful high. then I started building tolerance to it, so increased my dose, gradually. It used to be a pill or two for a decent 4 hours high.
But my dose increased so much.. Too much..
For example, today I took 14 pills 225 mg each, and I didnt get any high, like I can feel a buzz but its not the high it used to be when I used to take just 1 pill!
So, I need a way to lower my tolerance, please. And stopping is not an option because I dont want withdrawals, I hate Tramadol withdrawals. Its awful.
So is there a way to lower my tolerance?
I have been thinking of taking a quarter or a half a pill from now on maybe my tolerance will get lower with time and I dont get withdrawals. Do Benzos increase the effects of Tramadol? Or is it just a placebo? And if it does, which drugs can I take along with Tramadol to get a decent high?
So, does that work? And if it does, how long do I need to keep taking those low doses for tolerance to get lower?
Please help me, I miss that high so much!
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.