• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction How do i get fucked up the best way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
I have tylenol pm, 20 mg of valium, 15 mg of oxycodone, and 20 mg of vicodin. I really want to get a nod. What is the most efficient way for me to get fucked up here? If I cant get a nod I guess I will settle for warmness. But like in your opinion what should I eat and what should I sniff and in what order? I'm trying to get advice from the best pill poppers out here. Any help is appreciated.

we don't really teach people how to get high, but i rather suggest than you take it upon yourself, id go for the 20 vicodin and 5 oxy if youre opiate naive, but if you know you can handle the dose for sure, you can go for the vics and oxy together, but if you're naive you might feel sick, but you most likely want to take less oxy than vicodin as to the valium 5-10mg should get you that much closer to a nod but, you're chasing somthing that is somewhat not particularly the best to be chasing as someone opiate naive and playing with fire, that being said

i usually suggest that oxy is the least likely to give someone a nod, it may infact be a nodbreaker if you were gonna get one (i usually take oxy with everything else but in a lower amount than what i'm combining it with unless its the main chemical because it has less of a downer effect than most opiates but gives a euphoria unlike most opiates too)

you actually might want to start slow with the opiates first off, and if you're not out in 30minutes take some valium just to play it safe, also if you're not gonna take the valium it might be safer just to eat all the opiates... alass.. try to play it safe you can always take more but never less.

i wouldnt recommend mixing the opis and the valium if you're opiate naive, like the above poster said.
i agree though, vics first, then slowly go up with the oxy by 5mg or so. if you're opiate naive i think the vics alone might get you to where you need to be.

i wouldnt bring the tylenol pm into the question though, honestly.

for future reference, try to avoid mixing downers. easier to OD and die that way. the valium alone is hard to seriously harmfully OD on, but when you mix it with opiates with no opiate tolerance then you start to run the risk of stopping breathing.

be careful. taking too little of a dose is better than taking too big of one, if it's not enough you can always do more. if you take too much, you cant really go back from there and depending on the circumstances, could prove fatal.

@ThatGuy767

Helping you get fucked up isn't harm reduction man, and definitely not something we do at Bluelight..

A.T

The best way or get ur self proper fucked up is to take 5mg Alprazolam, 5mg Clonazepam, and about 60mg Oxy IR together. You will definitely need some tolerance to take that amount benzos and opioids for sure!!!! Please stay safe and absolutely no alcohol!!!

We really need to know about your tolerance to benzos and opiates before we can advise, and how many times(if ever) you've taken these substances before, and when the last time you took them?

I've done the combo minus the hydro but I was very tolerant at the time.

Honestly it would be irresponsible of us to suggest anything because we don't know your body's natural tolerance or any tolerance you might have already from taking other drugs. Be aware that benzos (valium) combined with opiates (hydro and oxy) is a dangerous combination because it increases the respiratory depression. You don't have enough to be too dangerous. But still. Have you taken any of these drugs before?

I wouldn't sniff any of them, as, first of all any tylenol and binders is bad for your nose. Secondly, all of those drugs are equally or even more bioavailable if you eat them.

also, snorting benzos is pointless. wont get you high. as xor said, it has a much higher bioavailability if eaten.

Indeed. I feel like it's important for some information to be shared regardless, rather than simply close. But I'm going to close this now, since this is the best we can do.

I guess a firm NO on snorting them *is* harm reduction, to the nasal membranes and wallet at least. Snorting benzos is too common.

Take 5mg of each of the benzos like the Alprazolam and the Clonazepam. Once they've in take 60mg Oxy IR and see how u feel. If uve got a decent tolerance u should feel great!!!

This is a impossible and dangerous question. For all we know your zonxx with a opiate tolerence to kill me ten times.

Im not trying to be preach because that would make me a huge hypocrite. But i strongly suggest you dont try to get really fucked up because whenever something really bad happened to me from drugs i was trying to just get super fucked up.

I think maybe you can try like taking one valium and watching a movie.

I dont have much experience with opiates but i can tell you feeling relaxed and enjoying a movie is much more enjoyable then a seemingly endless escalating dependency, not remembering, blacking out, ect.

I spent a few years fucked up and all i really can tell you about those years was "wow i was really fucked up"

Okay okay okay so before any of you guys said anything I dosed hahahaha. Basically I took 15 mg oxy, 15 ml tylenol pm, 650 mg tylenol extended release, 20 mg valium, and sniffed 20 mg of hydrocodone and I probably took a little shot of wine because I was upset. Unfortunately I've had a real problem with getting high that I cant seem to understand. I've come to terms with the fact that I've drank kratom 4 times a week for about a year and figured out cross tolerances. The thing that is not making sense to me is that even tho I've done these substances under 20 times I'm not getting effects I'm used to. I dont usually do this a lot. This year I really just started I mean I've tried it before but I've had terrible back problems and trauma that have led me to say fuck it I need to get high to get me going. A 30 mg oxy would have me floored! I took a 2 month break and i took it again just a little warmness I'm so confused. And benzos. I'd always stop at 1.5 xanax and now that is soooooo boring. I'm so confused and I dont want to black out or OD and cocaine doesnt last long enough and it makes me so so so mean. I just want to feel warm and nod off but if I've drank kratom about 4 times a week maybe taken 2 one month and a half breaks in the past year I'm starting to wonder if that's the cause because it was not too long after I started working again and using kratom that I started doing benzos and opiates....... grrrrr..... I just need that one high to get me working something to help me strive man fuck.... I quit smoking weed everyday 3 months ago and still nothing nothing gets me high!

The best way or get ur self proper fucked up is to take 5mg Alprazolam, 5mg Clonazepam, and about 60mg Oxy IR together. You will definitely need some tolerance to take that amount benzos and opioids for sure!!!! Please stay safe and absolutely no alcohol!!!
tfw i shrugged these doses off while reading your post like they were nothing, god help me when i cant get meds lawl.

That site charges a 20-25% premium over the price of coins, which is insane and predatory.

That site charges a 20-25% premium over the price of coins, which is insane and predatory.
Don't ask for photo ID, and it becomes a 1000% premium in Australia (also illegal I'll state for record)

Status
Not open for further replies.