• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice How difficult would it be to find a woman who doesn't want sex before marriage?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I've heard that despite America being a Christian nation, 90%+ of Americans have had sex before marriage. I live in Ireland so I assume it's the same here because of a similar culture.

I'd like to date a woman but I'm not really interested in sex that much. Maybe once every week/two weeks or a month. I'd also like to wait until marriage for sex.

How hard do you think it will be to find a partner?

If you wait till marriage you's may find that you're not sexually compatible.
She may want to be tied up, fucked in the arse and slapped around where as you may wanna make love and cum after 2 minutes.

You should get to know someone sexually before marriage, just incase

Agreed but I gotta say “make love” and “cum in 2mins” doesn’t compute ;)

Yea it seems insane to me to not have sex before marriage, you must certainly know if your compatible in that way before such a commitment.

I’ve been with my girl for about 13yrs and we’re getting married in like a week n half. We were chastised by her parents for fucking before marriage, living together before marriage but I’m glad we did because now I truly know I’m with the person who I’m destined to be with til the end.

-GC

I would advise you to explore a Christian dating site, or singles groups that you might find at your church, or churches near you as an avenue towards finding a virgin.
As you get older, it will be harder to find such a partner. It’s funny, I definitely wasn’t a virgin when I met my first husband, but we didn’t live together before marriage. I’m grateful for my daughter, but honestly, had I lived with him first, I doubt we’d have gotten married. I’d never known about his weird habits.
I think knowing you have sexual compatibility with someone is vital prior to marriage. But, I realize that this is not a concern for some people and they go on to have successful marriages whether or not the sexual chemistry is there.

I wouldn't worry about sex before marriage as I think that's basically a myth. Finding someone who hasn't had sex before 18 is probably easier. That's what I did. She was 18 and I was 19, both virgins

As far as sex, all I can say is that it's all right from my my perspective. Sometimes better than okay. It's never like you think it's going to be and with women you have to deal with a lot of things, like whether she'll have sex on her period or if she'll use sex to control you. Luckily I've never had that happen, the second part but the things you're asking about; I wouldn't even think about them. People don't really operate that way

I'd try to find a virgin, if that's what you want. That's still hard to do but easier than trying to find somebody who believes in marriage and is still a virgin

1B4ldB.gif

More difficult to find a man who doesn't want sex before marriage. :unsure:
It makes no difference which sex it is because it's an ideal that has no basis in reality. People who are presented with an easy opportunity to have sex will. They won't say oh wait, let's get married first. Obviously I can't say that that's never happened but it isn't likely to happen. I've noticed how people tend to fabricate stories about these things too, so it's kind of a waste of time to figure out what's really going on with them

Sure you can be pure of heart before marriage, don't get me wrong. Being innocent or inexperienced in one area has nothing to do with finding purity though. Personally I'd try to find somebody with a solid belief system. You could spend your life doing that, or you might get lucky and that'd be nice for you

My girl asks for sex every night and I feel so guilty when I'm not in the mood. It's becoming a real obstacle. Sometimes I just do it out of guilt. It's really boring and monotonous. I want to add another girl to the mix but I'm afraid to open that box...

Why the heck would you want one of those. It's preferable if your partner knows how to handle a dick on the night

I've heard that despite America being a Christian nation, 90%+ of Americans have had sex before marriage. I live in Ireland so I assume it's the same here because of a similar culture.

I'd like to date a woman but I'm not really interested in sex that much. Maybe once every week/two weeks or a month. I'd also like to wait until marriage for sex.

How hard do you think it will be to find a partner?
Dude... once a week? That’s way too little. Do you expect the girl to just put up with constant sexual frustration?