Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How did they catch you...?

aceva

Bluelighter
My question is to the people who have been busted before, and the quantity in which they were busted with? ie. how much means jail time? and if you had no priors, what would be a reasonable estimate of how much would send you away for a holiday? and what is the likely range to escape without a conviction...?

i hear quantities ranging from 7 to 15 to be done for dealing. and that they have to be in individual bags...which i think is rubbish. but i have nothing more than hearsay, sorry.

yeah if someone had some legal advice or had an experience getting busted with certain amounts that would be good... but cheers anyway..

aceva said:
. how much means jail time?

That question cant really be answered untill you go to court. Ive seen a few people get caught for the exact same thing and end up with totally different punishments, none of them had priors.

^^^

I agree...

I know people with no priors that have been locked up and fined. Where as others just fined. Some no punishment at all....

It depends how pissed off the judge is. AKA. Slip a cpl drops of pure MDMA in his water and you'll get off lightly ;)

SpecTBK=D

what did they get locked up for?......
and thanks for all the help with the links found them really useful....

i got busted once with a 1/2 ounce of pot. i got a 1,000$ fine, plus 300$ for admitting i smoked it. the lady before me killed a granny drunk driving and got off with a good behaviour bond after saying she 'deeply regrets' what she did. the law makes no sense at all, it all depends on the judges mood at the time.

^ thats bullshit man. You were fucking unlucky.

I recently went to court for having a zip-locked bag in my wallet and having messages from friends in my phone asking for a range of various substances.

Had a good lawyer and good magistrate. Copped a Good Behaviour Bond but my phone got confiscated :(

But what pissed me off was - when the police prosecuter was reading the report about what happened they said that they found a zip-locked bag with marijuana in it. FUCKING BULLSHIT. I didnt have any drugs on me and that baggy wasnt even used for carrying weed! Watch out for cops, you cant trust em.

^^^ dude thats fully fucked !!! The "marijuana in the baggie bit"

I bet you were inclined to stand up and say something... ? and well good idea ya didnt !

On-Topic

Some people i know were recently done, there house was raided. quite a bit was found...

14 Pills ( Ecstacy )
2 Ounces of weed
3 living marijuana plants
Poppy seeds
Ice pipes

and various other parifinalia...

No one of the accused has been fined and no trial or nothing, But the other accused is still awaiting a Full Blown TRIAL.. i dont really ask him much about it, so i dont really know much more.

But the police were staking out ther house for some time across the road In a Church of all places.... so it risky for alot of there circle of friends due to Rego #'s on cars... :\

marklar_the_23rd said:
i got busted once with a 1/2 ounce of pot. i got a 1,000$ fine, plus 300$ for admitting i smoked it. the lady before me killed a granny drunk driving and got off with a good behaviour bond after saying she 'deeply regrets' what she did. the law makes no sense at all, it all depends on the judges mood at the time.

I very much doubt that somehow...
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s52a.html
CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 52A
Dangerous driving: substantive matters
52A Dangerous driving: substantive matters

(1) Dangerous driving occasioning death A person is guilty of the offence of dangerous driving occasioning death if the vehicle driven by the person is involved in an impact occasioning the death of another person and the driver was, at the time of the impact, driving the vehicle:
(a) under the influence of intoxicating liquor or of a drug, or
(b) at a speed dangerous to another person or persons, or
(c) in a manner dangerous to another person or persons.
A person convicted of an offence under this subsection is liable to imprisonment for 10 years.