• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did opiates change your relationship with other drugs?

CBD works for so many things and it really helps my anxiety. It's one of the few things aside from benzos that help.

CBD works for so many things and it really helps my anxiety. It's one of the few things aside from benzos that

CBD oil under my tounge helped me get off mirtazapine but I couldn't afford to keep taking it because its so expensive in the UK, I've been wanting to try CBD weed for years though, but I hear CBD takes a week of use to get into your system before it helps sleep and anxiety etc, so I'm not sure how well cbd weed will work smoking it in joints as it ain't built up in my system

CBD oil under my tounge helped me get off mirtazapine but I couldn't afford to keep taking it because its so expensive in the UK, I've been wanting to try CBD weed for years though, but I hear CBD takes a week of use to get into your system before it helps sleep and anxiety etc, so I'm not sure how well cbd weed will work smoking it in joints as it ain't built up in my system
Hmmm, interesting. I never knew that about cbd having to build up. It's expensive in the states too. There are some decent online shops that'll supply for a reasonable price.

I've smoked a fair share of cbd weed recently, and while it wasn't intensely powerful, I definitely felt it working. Like settling into a nice fluffy recliner. It's a pleasant slow rush of serenity, but it only does so much.

Being a teen in the late 70s/early 80s I naturally dabbled with coke,LSD( true 25),ludes,etc but my thing was,and is, weed for several self medicating reasons and the peace of mind. I did smoke opium over 2 days with a friend who stumbled onto it. That,to date,was the best buzz I ever had. We both refused to buy weed in hopes to get some more. Luckily we didn't. I messed up a disc in my lower back in my early 20s but wasn't interested in pain killers,never even associated them with opium at the time. I went over 20 years going to a chiropractor and taking only ibuprofen for the pain. I was too much control freak to want percs or whatever. Eventually I was in enough pain to accept a hydro 7.5 and was amazed at the relief of not only my back but all the other constant pains I hadn't noticed. Soon I was taking roxies daily. I didn't like taking much,the buzz wasn't what I loved,it was the absence of pain that I was after,if I wanted to get high I smoked weed. The war on pills shut that down and I found myself getting blue bags with those around me who were on H for years. Still only liked enough to do the job but varying potency didn't always cooperate. Now I'm off everything,taking lethal amounts of ibuprofen. Weed helps a little but it's no miracle curse.

I tried Kratom but it's to weak for me, tried 2 different types red vien and something else started on 3 grams went up to 10 grams, it just made me feel like I'd had coffee, which was again stimulating, and I don't like uppers, well I used to like uppers at raves, but not to just sit around the house or to be social, I've not been outside much in weeks because of anxiety hence why I even got desperate enough to try bupe today as I've had enough of my bad mental health making me not see my friend and to scared to go out the house, only quickly shopping and back home

Thankyou, I'll see how it goes, I have 2 CBD joints to try at some point, not sure that's technically a drug though lol
I need about an oz for a good kratom high and I've never even been physically dependent so might want to try pushing your dosage its a very weak plant compared to even yramadol, but yeah regardless of strain its even more stimulating tha oxycodonr so...