• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How common is it to od from smoking black tar?

Well depends im new here but even even I know you need more details than that try slapping your face with a fish seriously though smoking is almost impossible to die from unless your new or the heroin concentration is weaponized seriously chill out and enjoy it while you can now if you injected or snorted, etc it would be a different story.

Well depends im new here but even even I know you need more details than that try slapping your face with a fish seriously though smoking is almost impossible to die from unless your new or the heroin concentration is weaponized seriously chill out and enjoy it while you can now if you injected or snorted, etc it would be a different story.
This.

Yeah, its very, very hard to OD from smoking alone (but still theoretically possible) since you would tend to nod out face first onto the foil before being able to inhale any more smoke before you would physically be able to inhale enough to overdose from (if that makes sense).. It would still be possible to take such a huge initial toke that you could OD if that part of your dope happened to be laced with fentanyl or carfentanil... but we're talking very, very small odds indeed...

As others have said, it's hard to OD from smoking, but it's still possible.
The best way would be to only take opioids with a sober friend who has some naloxone on hand and can call the ambulance in the worst case, but as this isn't likely just don't take huge tokes and slowly work your way up (and maybe use a test kit to ceck for fentanyl)

There's been fentanyl in pretty much all the black tar here when I checked a month or two ago (the needle exchange echoed my statement). It might not be as bad now, but I'm not sure. Just be careful as it was such an evenly done batch for an area as populated with dealers where I live it definitely wasn't just someone adding it to their bags, but it was cut in somewhere down the line.