• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

how come this amazing compound, Zacopride, is not available!?

allone

Bluelighter
I found this AMAZING compound called Zacopride here;
And sadly, as usual, such thing is not available anywhere at all! HOW COME?? anyone has any ideas, clues as to whats the problem here, thanks

whoa! This sounds GREAT

yeah but... its not really helpful when nobody knows how to get it!

That compound can elevate your blood pressure if it affects aldosterone in the way said in Wikipedia... A problem if you already have hypertension.

Looks similar in structure to metoclopramide, which not surprisingly has similar properties. I don’t see anything particularly special with zacopride 🤔

HOW COME??
Wikipedia has a bunch of possibly very interesting pharms which have been discarded for whatever reason or didn't meet study endpoints etc.. fuck big pharma fails to come up with something better than a castrated cathinone which is prone to seizures and tinnitus (bupropion). That's a pretty low bar imho. I'm on it currently because I can't get quinidine as an enzyme inhibitor to render dextromethorphan usable, and because all the shiny modern psychiatric pills either failed or aren't available here (irreversible MAOIs, vortioxetine costs a fortune atm) and well, maybe it's the less worse option than daily 3-MMC (which is horribly depression inducing) but I guess with some tricky substitutions the cathinone scaffold should be able to provide something better than bupropion..

Or take the antipsychotics. Some of them actually induce acoustic hallucinations, risperidone did this for me personally and there are cases for olanzapine. Also had delirant-style hallucinations on 150mg chlorprothixene (administered by a doc).

Anxiolytics. Buspirone is a joke. There's been nothing new for decades now. They market ketamine as an exceptional antidepressant for like $10,000 when it's the most physically taxing arylcyclohexylamine I've done so far.

Last edited:
sigma aldrich sells this for $14 CAD/mg if you want to pay $700 a dose and also have a business account with them