• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How come speed (amphetamine) is sexual but dextroamphetamine is not?

Is it because of presence of levoamphetamine / possible synthesis leftovers or just me?
Basically now days the speed could be almost anything,there is maybe like methamphetamine mixed to poor amphetamine ...or 2C-E or something ....only reliable vendors now days sell pure amphetamine....dexamphetamine on pharmacy is so pure that there can't be any any shit on the compound

For me it's to do with the body high or the physical effects of the speed. Racemic amphetamine and meth makes my body feel warm and tingly, so it enhances the feeling of sensitivity.
Dextroamphetamine is more of a head high and doesn't have so much of physical effects, so it's not as potent sex drug for me. Makes you wanna read a book about sex rather than have some.

I just responded to another thread on this topic with the realisation that even Rx doses of dex have been making me jerk of at least once a day. I only just realised the connection after stopping dex for several days and having a catheter up my urethra temporarily.