• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How come chemists can't make barbiturates?

Dude benzos are tricky to dose. Too little they're lame and don't do much. Too much and you're fucked (blackouts, regrettable decisions etc.). You have to experiment until you get the maximum dose you can handle. And THEN you gotta take breaks cause withdrawal can literally kill you (easier said than done sadly).

What would be a recreational dose of clonazepam for someone with medium tolerance?

Once years ago I took about 10 x 0.5 pills with no tolerance and I ended up fuck up things, besides sleeping while eating. :LOL:

What would be a recreational dose of clonazepam for someone with medium tolerance?

Once years ago I took about 10 x 0.5 pills with no tolerance and I ended up fuck up things, besides sleeping while eating. :LOL:
I can't tell you for sure. I can currently handle maybe 10-12mg of clonazepam in one day (would probably dose 4-6mg and follow up 2mg more every ~3 hours). Any more than that I will start saying and doing stupid shit. But I'm a bit tolerant because I'm addicted to benzos atm.

The problem with benzos is they creep up on you (especially clona cause it takes a while to kick in). That's why I like Xanax cause it works in 10-15 minutes (sublingual) and I know whether to re-dose or not.

In the end depends on you. I guess try 4mg and wait a few hours and see if you think you can handle 2mg more.

Wait if 5mg fucked you up then no don't dose 4mg. Dose 3mg and see.

Yes, but that was a few years ago. Now I'm taking benzos since October almost every other day (1-2 mg) for avoiding tramadol seizures and anxiety. So I consider that a moderate tolerance, right?

at first, I took alprazolam but I didn't like it at all. Not euphoria and was knockout at 15 minutes hahaha.

Yes, but that was a few years ago. Now I'm taking benzos since October almost every other day (1-2 mg) for avoiding tramadol seizures and anxiety. So I consider that a moderate tolerance, right?

at first, I took alprazolam but I didn't like it at all. Not euphoria and was knockout at 15 minutes hahaha.
Benzos don't produce euphoria per se (at least not like cocaine, meth, heroin, or even tramadol). They only elevate your mood (quite severely too in high doses). I'm not sure if you can call that euphoria; maybe you can, but to me it always felt different than all other drugs in the way it took the edge off. It seemed much more similar to alcohol but without the throwing up and hangovers. But just like alcohol if you get hooked WD is dangerous.

They are also notorious for potentiation. And not just alcohol and opioids. THC too. I did hashish and Xanax for a good year every day back around ~2013, and I could say I did get euphoric. But then again that year my tolerance was RIDICULOUS as I was eating the Xanax like candy (~15-25mg daily) and always had a joint in my hand.

Diazepam gives me euphoria, other Bennis just give me sedation

Barbiturates aren't attractive drugs to make illicitly since they are hard to synthesize, are low in potency and have low demand.

With all the bartards around its good these types of drugs aren't around.

Methaqualone analogs are more common as RCs than barbiturates. The time I messed around with etaqualone (a methaqualone analog sold as an RC) I nearly died (I was on benzos too). I was smoking etaqualone it my bathroom, and next thing i know its 6 days later and im waking up intubated in an ICU. Its the closest ive come to dying. I wasnt breathing and my heart had stopped apparently. They ended up putting me in a medically induced coma for a number of days. Then all of sudden i woke up. They figured I'd have brain damage due to hypoxia but I was fine.

I was a hardass and never told them what I had taken. Etaqualone is undetectable.

Wow....that’s a crazy story and situation in imagine

Jesus, that would fuck me up psychologically after waking up in ICU almost dying

Never tried ludes or barbs but I assume they were just as overhyped as benzos are currently. I was never impressed by benzos, yet people talk them up like they're the greatest thing in the world, I doubt ludes or barbs are any different.

Some barbiturates are actually pretty euphoric. Far more than alcohol and benzos and in a different (and more comfortable manner) than GHB.

When I was a veterinary technician I absconded with a bottle of expired euthasol: a compounded formula of pentobarbital and phenytoin. I drank some. It was euphoric but very intoxicating. Barbiturates have a distinct hangover that is pretty nasty however.

(Don't drink things that are intended for euthanasia.)

In veterinary medicine pentobarbital is the main drug used in euthanizing non-exotic animals. There are 4 stages of anesthesia, where number 4 is the final, resulting in respiratory arrest. This is total or complete anesthesia.