• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How can one know their coke threshold?

schnapple

Greenlighter
An old friend of mine got hooked on coke. Since then we've sort of drifted apart. He used to say that he wanted harm reduction to be be his #1 priority. He would do lines until his heart was up nice and fast and he could feel the numbness in his face. He was always wondering if he could take more, without overdosing.

Is there another level to use after the fast heart, shaky hands, and numbness? Or does after that come the O.D.? Or is there more to be discovered in the experience? Could he take more safely?

I wonder because I thought I saw him the other day, and wonder what he would have said to answer these questions. What do you think he would say, as a more experienced user now?

EDIT #1: P.S. I tried the search engine, but only got results about first time users. If I missed something, I apologize.

coke is a difficult one. ive been hooked for a month or two, not every day but quite often, your tolerance does fly up the roof doing it a lot but thats what tolerance really is, your body can handle a lot more (someone please correct me if im wrong) by no way am i telling him to do this, but if he did have a very high tolerance people can do gram lines and be fine. by god though please dont do that it would kill a lot of people probably except the long term crazy fuckers (charlie sheen :p ) cocaine should only really make you alert, feel good and chatty, its not like speed it doesn't make you go mental unless your drunk. chances are his coke isn't pure coke and theres only one place you can get that really :/

forgot to add cocaine will increase heartrate no matter what, maybe little bit of shaky hands but not particularly, really sounds more like cut with speed

The best way to gauge tolerance would be obtain clean cocaine of which you are sure of the purity by bringing it to a lab test. Even clean and pure coke will up your heart rate it is a stimulant but it is impossible to gauge tolerance when your sniffing stuff cut with other stimulants and levamisole the most common cut of all is supposed to speed up the heart and add an edgy dimension to the high, I'm sure some people enjoy it. I actually find when it's been clean coke with nothing else in it I've still been able to sniff a gram. The rumors of "pure cocaine will make your whole body numb" etc are BS. But the higher the % the less you will be able to take in one line for sure. I've seen me go from one batch which tests as clean being able to sniff 100milligrams to another where I wouldn't dare it's that strong. It is rare anywhere to find stuff that is clean and that strong though. You should be happy if it's clean really.