• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How can I smoke a spliff in a hotel bedroom without it smelling?

Shower doesn't work :ROFLMAO: Its so silly to think that the vapor of a hot shower would eliminate the smell and smoke.

Just tip toe your way out of the room--if someone asks anything, just use the classic "I forgot something in the car" or "gonna get some food."

Edibles are your best bet, for sure

I'm saying shower has worked for me in the past...

The steam is enough to mask the smoke, from parties inside the room. At least, and you can just say the scent is your new body wash!

I dunno I was like 12 last time I had to use this method.

I don't smoke spliffs, but taking tokes out of a regular pipe and blowing the smoke directly into the overhead ceiling fans that most hotel bathrooms have works just fine IME

Yeah pipes release much less smoke and therefore far less lingering smell than joints. Vapes too, you get some smell from them but much much less than smoking.

I personally could never get rid of the smell completely, I'd recommend waiting for better opportunity

Maybe light a hemp candle and try to play it off like; oh whew wee, this hemp candle really smells like a marijuana! 😁

LISTEN THIS WORKS::YOU MAY EVEN GET UPGRADED. smoke your pot if you can in the elevator (if they still have the oldschool hang your hat on the cam cams) or hallway or wherever (you want the smoke OUT YOUR ROOM and IN THE HALL). THAN TAKE THE OFFENSE. Call down to them and complain that your whole floor smells like Cheech and Chong just had a party there and you are strictly not goin to put up with such shenanigans. (They've been screwin us for years turn around is fairplay) This is not advice, simply a suggestion. But often times you can smoke your way to a suite lol. Worst case scenario light up something that can mostly only be smelled in your room and employ same tactic except with "My room smells like pot". Policies can be your enemy or friend...

Not smoking, I feel you’ll regret it. Take a tolerance break. Trusss me smoking indoors never works with family.

Man up and get a small stealthy pipe for a couple of pounds/dollars. Just sit next to the open window and blow the smoke out. It won't smell of anything a few hours later as long as you do obvious stuff like leave the window open etc.

Good luck on hiding drugs from your parents. It somehow made them more fun when I was a wee boy

You can't. Not with a joint or split. Go outside. You might be able to hide the smell of smoking from a one hitter or small pipe if you turn on the fan in the bathroom, that is if there is one, that is what friends of mine did when living at home as teens with their parents. But your best bet is to go outside, and wash your hands and shower after you smoke. A small vape like the magic flight launch box may work, but your best bet is to smoke or vape outside.

If you are trying to hide the fact you are stoned from your parents or relatives, edibles or food, sweets. or drinks infused with THC, hash, or cannabis are not the way to go. You will get completely wrecked and everyone will be able to know you are stoned and super high.

Yes
Cheap but fairly effective way to actually hide the smell really well:

Take a toilet paper or preferably paper towel roll tube, pack fairly tightly with heavily scented dryer sheets, and if possible, tape/rubberband a sheet or two over the end of the tube as well as the packing.

It basically kills the smell, very reliable. This is a super old stoner thing to do lol
yes yes the classic doob toob that's exactly what I used at the last hotel we stayed at. That and a towel in the base of the door.

Would be much easier to get away with with a pipe. Taking ghost hits. Like take along hit and holding it in as long as you can so not much smoke comes out. With a Spliff it’s constantly burning and creating a ton of smoke.

Run the shower literally all night if you can. If not as soon as you leave let it run and only smoke it in the bathroom with the door shut.

Option number 2 if you wanna get a little risky is take a step outside and smoke in the hallway, if it's late you should be fine as far as anybody walking past you or seeing you. Even if they do, by the time they're gone to tell (worst case scenario), you'll be back in your room and they won't know you're even staying there let alone in what room.

Option number 3 go in the fire stairs room.

Needless to say always air out with any vents, windows, or balconies if possible.

These options come from experience. Your welcome!