• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how can i scrape/transfer heroin resin from inside a paper straw

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Hey guys title is the question I tried physically scraping it with my nails but its proper melded in how can I get this shit off so I can smoke it?

Attachments

• WP_20191212_001.jpg
    WP_20191212_001.jpg
    986.8 KB · Views: 11
Is this for real @Ganjcat ?

I'm sure I've mentioned to you before that you should smoke heroin through a foil tube. All you need to do then is unroll the tube and smoke it through another foil tube. Etc, etc...

Why do I feel like I'm pissing in the wind..? :\

I'm sure I've mentioned to you before that you should smoke heroin through a foil tube. All you need to do then is unroll the tube and smoke it through another foil tube. Etc, etc...

If you don't have anything helpful to say can you fuck off I expected better off you but as you are trolling serious hr threads with zb you are no better if you think I logged on here to make up a story about scraping resin off a tube your a fucking moron

And please fubar and zb I dont care what you think so don't come here posting shit and rating my heroin use or taking the piss because your sopposed to be a mod

If you don't have anything helpful to say can you fuck off I expected better off you but as you are trolling serious hr threads with zb you are no better if you think I logged on here to make up a story about scraping resin off a tube your a fucking moron

I'm a troll??

You really need to start thinking about what you're saying here. Everything that comes out of your mouth is utter bullshit. You were smoking off foil, but all you had was a paper straw? Why not use a little bit of the foil to make a tube? Let's face it pal, with your 10 bag a day habit, you should have a bit of a fuckin clue what you're doing by now.

he is not mocking you pete, that's really what you have to do. I don't know why you think that all of bluelight is against you, they did tell you legitly what's to be done. you really need to stop being offensive and take care of yourself pete, I will stop preaching, but really you should be more empathetic, fubar has a 20 year experience, he tried to warn you months ago to don't get on this shit, now he is being helpfull and you tell him to fuck off. doing heroin doesn't make you a big man, none of the shit that comes with this life makes you better than anyone, you'll see that you are just booty trapping yourself on here and in realf life too. why you can't accept it? just ignore ZB then and that's it, but I see no reason for you to go at people giving legit answers, he is being a mod. I don't know why you are so stubborn...

Actually look on YouTube there's a good video it's unheard of in the UK of using foil tooters.

Genius

Make a tooter from foil by making a square 5 inched roughly. The on 2 sides of the square fold it inwards with the dull side on the table. The is so when you unwrap it you have clean foil to hold when running it).
Turn it over now with the dull side facing you. You can use a lighter with a big flame to burn the non stick shit probably not good for you.
Get a pencil ir BIC Biro and stick it in the middle, then its like making a joint. Some people use a rizla or bit of tape to keep it together, but I leave the last 2 inches and kinds of scrunch it and this keeps it together
I heard that you are smoking up to 5 bags a day. Mate you should speak to your doctor, don't mention the smack but say your codeine is doing fuck all. 30-40-50 is not sustainable mate, and your gonna be spending most of the time rattling. It's no life man.

Last edited:
It's fucked. Only thing to do is to soak it in about 3ml water mixed with citric acid and shoot the brown liquid up your bum about an inch and a half in. Make sure your bowel is empty.
Use foil tooters from now on if you insist on ruining your life with heroin.