• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How can I reassure myself nothing bad will happen from trying 10ml ghb?

Alcohol is a disgusting toxic feeling I can't stand it; just after one sip I feel my pores drying up like a prune. GHB sounds like the dis-inhibition of alcohol while having non of the toxic effects of alcohol while also remaining more cogent and more empathetic to boot.

I avoid all substances which have a heavy body load now days. The only thing I take regular currently is kratom which passes through the body real smooth.

I've tried all the other usual and some unusual suspects before leading me to wanting to try GHB; most failed for having unpleasant body load related side effects or just not effective/too weak to be anything above placebo. From what I have read GHB being endogenous to the body passes through the system in as clean a manner as could be imagined -converted to water and carbon dioxide which is breathed out by the lungs- you can't beat that in terms of clean metabolism!- which is what has led me, among other reasons, to wanting to try it over those other more likely candidates.

Some (like me) find it quite similar to alcohol depending on preexisting anxiety levels (ie if already stressed and in fight/flight mode, you'll probably be sedated initially). It is 'cleaner' than alcohol, and nice not to be 'drunk' for so many hours as with alcohol.

It can be exceptionally addictive though, and one of my best friends died from ODing despite being extremely experienced. Please be careful, whatever you decide to do.

Tieeurrrop, have you tried phenibut by any chance? It doesn't work for everyone, but I find it a good alternative to alcohol (which I don't like) and GHB (which I enjoy for maybe 30 minutes).

I don't really notice the kind of social disinhibition from phenibut that I do from benzos and GHB, but it does make me feel like I'm in my element; music sounds awesome, thoughts and words seem to flow a bit more freely and it doesn't feel as sedative as the others (quite the opposite actually). It can be pro-social in more of a 'sensible' way than a 'fearless' way, if that makes sense.

I don't usually 'suggest' drugs to people, but I initially tried phenibut as a *somewhat* lighter and safer alternative to GHB and alcohol, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Just a thought.

Either way, enjoy and go easy on the GHB at first if you do decide to try it as some batches seem considerably more watered down than others so it's difficult to say exactly what a 'social dose' may be.

Some (like me) find it quite similar to alcohol depending on preexisting anxiety levels (ie if already stressed and in fight/flight mode, you'll probably be sedated initially). It is 'cleaner' than alcohol, and nice not to be 'drunk' for so many hours as with alcohol. It can be exceptionally addictive though, and one of my best friends died from ODing despite being extremely experienced. Please be careful, whatever you decide to do.
Surely there must have been other downers involved? since I have read the conservative ld50 being 75 grams all the way up to 300 grams stated by xyrem. Those numbers seem incredibly high though but they are coming from empirical sources. I imagine you can risk choking on the vomit way below those levels.

Tieeurrrop, have you tried phenibut by any chance? It doesn't work for everyone, but I find it a good alternative to alcohol (which I don't like) and GHB (which I enjoy for maybe 30 minutes). I don't really notice the kind of social disinhibition from phenibut that I do from benzos and GHB, but it does make me feel like I'm in my element; music sounds awesome, thoughts and words seem to flow a bit more freely and it doesn't feel as sedative as the others (quite the opposite actually). It can be pro-social in more of a 'sensible' way than a 'fearless' way, if that makes sense. I don't usually 'suggest' drugs to people, but I initially tried phenibut as a *somewhat* lighter and safer alternative to GHB and alcohol, and I was pleasantly surprised. Just a thought. Either way, enjoy and go easy on the GHB at first if you do decide to try it as some batches seem considerably more watered down than others so it's difficult to say exactly what a 'social dose' may be.
Yes I tried both the flouro-phenibut and baclofen and the psychoactive effect of both seemed just along the lines I was looking for but both caused an annoying post nasal drip as they wore off which felt like there was a faucet running in my windpipe. I have allergies so have to avoid things which increase that. I figure that ghb might well avoid that effect due to clearing out the system via already established means since it is made and processed in the body already. It was me having tried the other to and them just missing the mark for that side effect which made me think the G might tick all the boxes. So my research has been quite methodical in ruling out the other likely candidates.

I didn't try gabapentin since the stuff about it causing tumors gave me the heeby jeebies.