• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How bad is it really to roll 2 days in a row, 3 weeks apart?

zTripz

Greenlighter
So I used to abuse MDMA pretty bad in 2019-early 2020. I chilled out on it in mid 2020, and ended up taking an 8 month break. When I rolled again May 28 2021, it was like the first roll ever and I had no crash at all. I rolled again 2 weeks later and it was just a little bit diminished but I did have a crash that time for about a week. For each of these rolls, I only took 1 ecstasy pill (CP Tesla and Plug Yoda). Those 2 rolls are my only rolls since October 2020.

Now it is festival weekend again (North Coast) and I will be rolling. It has been 2 and a half months since my last roll. I have once again obtained some Baby Yoda pills and am very excited. How harmful is it really for me to do 2 pills at one festival? They are supposedly 300mg but I feel like it can't be that bad doing one pill Friday and one Saturday with no redoses? I have abused MDMA very bad in 2019, but much worse than just one pill each day ( I would pop 200mg capsules with like 5 redoses for multiple days ). This obviously caused me many problems , but after the 8 month break I took I feel completely normal again. I would never abuse MDMA that hard again. But how harmful is my plan to take 1 pill this Friday and 1 on Saturday? ALSO - I will be rolling at another festival (Lost Lands) in a little over 3 weeks from now. If my plan of taking 2 pills at this weekend doesn't have too bad effects, I will probably do the same at Lost Lands. After that, I am taking another 8 month break until my next festival at the end of May (to recover and focus on school).

TLDR: I want to take a Baby Yoda this Friday and another the next day. And then I will repeat the same thing 3 weeks later and then not roll for 8 months. Is that extremely bad? Surely it won't send me back to the prolonged depression and cognitive impairment I experienced from rolling like 20-25 times and doing 1g sessions in 2019?

Nobody can really give you an exact answer to this question there's just too many variables with how people react to MDMA. If you have to ask then you probably already know It's not a great idea. The 1-3 month rule is pretty much gospel at this point and indulging more often than that can never be assumed to be safe. My advice would be to pick one day for the first festival to roll, then if you feel alright the next day you'll probably be alright to do it again in 3 weeks. Two days in a row would make most people feel like shit for at least a few days afterwards and 300mg is a pretty massive dose. I'd definitely half the dose if you do insist on going for two days in a row (or just halve it anyway, I think 300mg would be uncomfortable for most people with no tolerance).

i know people who took mdma daily for about a week i believe, said they learned on it..

I would not recommend it. I went through a similar pattern where I abused it over a year. Eventually the crashes were lingering for weeks, I had severe DP/DR, I (suspect) it was what got me floaters in my left eye (like very, very mild HPPD, but still there, all the time, still-) and made me severely unstable mentally.
It was way worse than when I was reckless with LSD or any other drug I've done, including binging on dirt-cut shit speed for weeks.

I didn't take it for a few years, tried it again last year and this year. No matter what dosage, how good it looks on reagents, sources or settings, I'm not getting that feeling back. I just feel tweaked. A bit warm, but that's it.

And it sucks.

I've had friends who did it with the same frequency some do coke, that is Friday and Saturday, every weekend, for months, without having problems.

So, you can roll the dice and pray to whatever god you revere or use whatever rationalization you want and hope for the best, or you just leave it be and give yourself time to eventually be able to get that feeling back and not having week long crashes.
I hope you chose the latter.

If you haven't tried it and can find it, I'd look into 2C-B. It feels like doing MDMA and a light dose of LSD, i.m.e.
The psychedelic properties of it are nowhere near those of LSD or mushrooms, but it has some.
If you have done psychedelics in the past (LSD, mushrooms et cetera), it's a cakewalk.
If you haven't done psychedelics, make sure you read up on it.
I find 2C-B just as manageable in public as MDMA, but it would be stupid to assume that is the case for everyone.

TLDR: I wouldn't recommend it. Give yourself more time to recover from abusing it.

Good luck.

I would agree that 2C-B is a much safer drug to be using on the regular, and a much better fit for OPs circumstances. While personally I believe that the MDMA comparisons are vastly over played, it is still a very fun drug on its own terms and it won't melt your brain when you use it more than once a month.

I try to stay out of discussions like this because if you knew how I used MDMA you wouldn't bother asking this, lol.

Just ignore me though.

Seriously, I think rolling two days in a row and repeating a month later is nothing. That's just me though. I don't think twice about rolling multiple days a week, multiple weeks in a row so take it with a grain of salt.

I try to stay out of discussions like this because if you knew how I used MDMA you wouldn't bother asking this, lol.

Just ignore me though.

Seriously, I think rolling two days in a row and repeating a month later is nothing. That's just me though. I don't think twice about rolling multiple days a week, multiple weeks in a row so take it with a grain of salt.
Some people don't really get comedowns, you seem to be one of them, but most people would end up wishing they were dead if they followed your pattern of usage for any extended period of time. Me, I'd be out of whack for weeks if I rolled hard two days in a row. OP could go either way for all we know, so whether or not this is a good idea for them depends if they're in a position to handle the worst case scenario.

If not, why roll that dice for the sake of a day at a festival? Just take something else or nothing there's a bajillion ways to get fucked up at a festival lol.

Last edited:
Some people don't really get comedowns, you seem to be one of them, but most people would end up wishing they were dead if they followed your pattern of usage for any extended period of time. Me, I'd be out of whack for weeks if I rolled hard two days in a row. OP could go either way for all we know, so whether or not this is a good idea for them depends if they're in a position to handle the worst case scenario.

If not, why roll that dice for the sake of a day at a festival? Just take something else or nothing there's a bajillion ways to get fucked up at a festival lol.
I've always felt like bad comedowns are a state of mind that you get when you expect one with MDMA. I don't expect to feel bad so I don't. Do I possibly experience other side effects like lack of motivation, yes.

I drink and smoke marijuana when I'm not rolling so I'm sure that masks symptoms if they exist.

I don't ever feel very out of sorts though.

Miles better all round to just do it once over the festi weekend, one redose at most but preferably just a good single dose

Do some other shit on the other days, makes for a more interesting time anyway

Edit - I'd probably be looking at breaking that 300mg into thirds - 200mg initial dose followed by the other 100 1.5-2 hours in IF ya feel the need

I've always felt like bad comedowns are a state of mind that you get when you expect one with MDMA. I don't expect to feel bad so I don't. Do I possibly experience other side effects like lack of motivation, yes.

I drink and smoke marijuana when I'm not rolling so I'm sure that masks symptoms if they exist.

I always used to find alcohol made my comedowns 10x worse, but then alcohol used to give me pretty bad anxiety on its own. Since I stopped drinking my comedowns aren't as bad as they used to be but I still couldn't do it often.

I think you're just blessed with a cast iron constitution. I'd tell you it's gonna catch up with you sooner or later but you're older than me and I believe have more personal experience with entactogens as well so what do I know 😂

I always used to find alcohol made my comedowns 10x worse, but then alcohol used to give me pretty bad anxiety on its own. Since I stopped drinking my comedowns aren't as bad as they used to be but I still couldn't do it often.

I think you're just blessed with a cast iron constitution. I'd tell you it's gonna catch up with you sooner or later but you're older than me and I believe have more personal experience with entactogens as well so what do I know 😂
I don't drink at all when I roll. Makes me blackout. After, yes, but not during and hopefully not before to prevent said blackouts.

When I'm not rolling I'm mostly drinking beer and smoking herb. I dunno. I need to get a job, lol.

I would like to ask the op if they've ever experienced a bad crash after a roll before. If not, then doing it once close together won't change things very much more than you're standard post roll feelings. If you were already likely to experience a bad crash I would advise against it for sure.

It sounds like you usually feel ok post roll?

I've done MDMA a few times now and didn't really notice a crash after either.
I'm on opioids all the time so I think that helps a lot but still, I don't feel that different afterwards.