• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homicidal
The government is severely swelling up the bags of liquid in my telepathic raccoon rapidly and torturing telepathic bears that have been telling me what tropical cyclones are going to do before they develop and they are torturing telepathic raccoons including the one they took from me without my knowledge that seemed to be trying to give me the prediction for the Pakistan/Afghanistan earthquake last year and one of the bears showed me the Eiffel tower getting hit by a bomb six weeks before the France terrorist attacks and an Airbus France plane going down due to mechanical problems two weeks ago that they can give me the flight number for but now the government is probably going to force them to lie again and if they do not find the problem on that plane it is crashing in less than a week. And an image on Google+ that shows an airplane breaking apart at the top had the airplane reappear after I scrolled down, breaking apart at the bottom of the painting that I use for my Google+ Top of page profile picture.

Eager

(going to start are really meditation interventions class tonight with a really amazing teacher. considering my pet hobby is the application of mindfulness to harm reduction, I'm really looking forward to it)

Relieved! I've been suffering from insomnia and my usual PAWS symptoms. I just reached over for my sleeping pills and found more benzos!!! It's Etiz and C-Lam that I put in my Klonopin bottle for some reason. Maybe I was trying to save them for myself and totally forgot. How stupid is that?! I've been suffering with benzos right next to me in a different bottle and didn't know.

I can't stress the potential of amnesia enough with RC benzos especially, but God, I'm thankful.

Yeah, there's whole months that I can't remember from etizolam use. I've heard tales of some of the shit I got up to, sounds like a completely different person. Brings out the monster in me and no mistake. And...

Spanky.

Status
Not open for further replies.