• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well mate, I genuinely will be plaesed when you drop in here and say....Happy!

me, I could do it, but I would feel like Stimpy outta Ren and Stimply lol!

One easy word for me tonight, and the aim and best thing surely- HIGH!

Typing, not east. Rare occasions for me but beautiful slipstreams dreamy surreal world. A nice one though.

Hope you could also validly use- satisfied!
Gonnaeat....myself soon. Last bit of kava, then simple oven chips, defrosted prawns, superveasy quick homemade tomato sauce- coconut oil tomato purée, turmeric, cayenne, dill, Redmond Reeal,Salt (the best I sweat), water.

olive oil mixed with cinnamon and loads more healthy salt to serve.

The plan anyway!

Hope you could also validly use- satisfied!
Gonnaeat....myself soon. Last bit of kava, then simple oven chips, defrosted prawns, superveasy quick homemade tomato sauce- coconut oil tomato purée, turmeric, cayenne, dill, Redmond Reeal,Salt (the best I sweat), water.

olive oil mixed with cinnamon and loads more healthy salt to serve.

The plan anyway!
Definitely satisified!

Definitely satisified!
Excellent! I added some chickpeas to my prawns in the tomato sauce plus roasted some leeks in coconut oil, little sprouted ry bread as a side. Nutritionists wouldn’t knock it, except if I was one myself, I would argue for total abolishment of all refined fats- only 3 % refined Sunflower Oil in the oven chips, but also potatoes are meant to be eaten with skin, the skins contain the nutrients to digest the rest, where edible, and nutrients full stop.

But I don’t strive for perfection. Just awareness, then I know what choices I’m choosing to make.

I do love crispy roasted leeks though! More cannabis vaporizer first, got so nice pie high on great weed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.