• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hey bomber, I'm around if you feel like connecting.<3

me: primal

Last edited:
Thanks m8, but I don't mean "alone" the way you got it. I mean, I have people around me, but, ever feel people around you make you feel more lonely than if they weren't around?

yeah, I understand that. Sometimes I turn to my peeps here on Bluelight when I feel like that. There is something to the anonymous part that can lead to conversations that would just be too complicated without the anonymity.

yeah, I understand that. Sometimes I turn to my peeps here on Bluelight when I feel like that. There is something to the anonymous part that can lead to conversations that would just be too complicated without the anonymity.
Yeah, I also found people here that could understand me way more than my real friends would. Just wonder why can't I find those people outside. I have a problem with sociality, I guess.

I could not have said it better myself^

It is like personalites show themselves under the guise of protected identitiy.

me: Drained

Yeah, there's whole months that I can't remember from etizolam use. I've heard tales of some of the shit I got up to, sounds like a completely different person. Brings out the monster in me and no mistake. And...

Spanky.

Forgetting things that badly is frightening. I've watched movies before and can't remember a damn thing. I have bruises when I fall and don't remember it happening. It does bring out the "monster" in you because suddenly you can say EXACTLY what you want to say and do exactly what you want to do. Still, it's my favorite and being off of them feels like total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.