• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word vs. feelin' the feels

Status
Not open for further replies.

spork

Bluelight Crew
Time for a new one. %) Here is the old thread.

Here are the rules:
Hey guys, I just want to remind every body about the rules which are enforced in TDS to prevent certain posts from triggering other users into relapse, unhealthy state of minds etc.
Basically, in social threads (such as 'how are you in one word', 'tds photo thread', 'tds social thread' etc), drug discussion of any kind is not permitted. This also includes triggering content or 'glorification' of drugs, photos related to drugs/use & descriptions of 'how high' (or low) you may be.
It is important we all stick by these simple instructions to further create a safe & enjoyable place for every person who visits these threads.
There are plenty of threads in & out of TDS available for open discussion about substances (such as the vent/rant thread).
Try take a moment to skim over the triggering post guidelines which have been set by members of TDS staff.

Triggering Post Guidelines for Social Threads - PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Thanks
!

My word is sleepy

Happy/proud

Unfortunately it's not with myself. However, I just found out one of my best friends from high school just had a healthy baby boy born today. He had moved to Japan a year ago so I really don't see him much and haven't talked much lately. Regardless I'm so proud of him and happy for him and his wife! I can't believe he's a father. He's going to do great!

Happy/proud

Unfortunately it's not with myself. However, I just found out one of my best friends from high school just had a healthy baby boy born today. He had moved to Japan a year ago so I really don't see him much and haven't talked much lately. Regardless I'm so proud of him and happy for him and his wife! I can't believe he's a father. He's going to do great!

You should be proud of yourself for being able to experience such joy for your friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.