• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How Are You In One Word ver. Smile Because It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
^PM me if you want to talk. <3

I'm feeling better. Things are still difficult, but I know I'm strong and can manage.

Thanks, Kerry. I leave for another weekend in a few hours, but perhaps earlier next week?

Vaya <3 I will be sending all of my positive vibes for you this weekend. I know how hard it will be for you. <3 Love you man. Be strong!

<3 sporkzola <3

I am anticipative

Vaya - It's almost over, just hold on for a bit longer :)

spork - <3

I am anxious. Damn this socializing, you'd think I would have gotten used to it by now :\

Absolutely ecstatic! Those of you I've got on my FB will have seen the appeal I've put up for a friend who'd just fallen off the face of the world. One of his friends first put the word out to her friends list, who then shared it to theirs, and so on . . . 180 of us in the FB group she started in the end, all of us from a website we used to hang out on together years ago, almost a decade gone, all desperately worried for him thinking he may have just decided to take a long walk into the sea based on what little we had to go on and doing our best to support those closest to him.

One of us put the missing poster another created that we've all been sharing up all over the train station near her, there was a suggestion he was somewhere in the North West and might have passed through it on his way there from where he lives. A nurse working the local psych ward saw it, recognised him as a patient they had suffering complete dissociative amnesia, didn't even know his own name, rang it through to the police who had launched the hunt, it's him! His friends and family are there with him now thanks to that and with their help bits and pieces are already coming back to him in recognition.

This is what happens when friends come together cos they're a man down who's probably in need of their help. Faith in love, friendship, human nature and the bonds that tie us all together as fellow travellers through this life restored. :)

^That's fantastic Sepher. Very inspirational :)

I'm excited - it just got confirmed that I'll be able to spend a semester abroad at the university of Sydney next year! I'd been told that a couple months ago but there were lots of bullshit administrative problems so I didn't know for sure til now. So awesome. This news came at the absolute perfect time too, cuz I really needed something to look forward to. So psyched!

I'm feeling adventurous but haven't got the motivation nor the will-power to do anything or go anywhere. So I'm sitting here reading a book and trying to write something of my own.

Me too.

{hugs}
thank you, its been a rough week. I'm losing two close friends it feels like. They dated and broke up two months ago. The girl found out I had a thing for her and said a few hurtful things to me. Idk what the fuck to do. I honestly want to use, but I'm not going to.

^^Indeed.

My word: rested. Today is my birthday (33, yikes) and instead of partying, I slept for 8 hours, which is likely a record for the princess of insomnia. Also glad to leave my 32nd year in the past because with few exceptions, it sucked. I'll post about that in Blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.