• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. contagious smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Because I'm tired of having to be 46 when I'm 19... I'm tired of having to be mom to my mom. It also sucks to know I have to work my ass off or else I'm going to be homeless... and my job sucks. Fml.

^Because I'm tired of having to be 46 when I'm 19... I'm tired of having to be mom to my mom. It also sucks to know I have to work my ass off or else I'm going to be homeless... and my job sucks. Fml.
Fuck can I relate to this statement...

Inbetween...I woke up miserable bc I miss my ex like mad, but I'm determined to accomplish something major in my life ( anything)..I hope this feeling goes away soo tho..it really is sickening..

^I also have to work my ass off not to be homeless. So I can relate to you there. <3 just keep up the hard work.

exhausted.
currently travelling europe and have spent the last two or three weeks working my butt off with a giant backpack on my shoulders.
i miss the forum.. on my first day here my brand new smartphone got destroyed during a regretful and inappropriate series of events, so it has been significantly hard for me to log in and chat with my old buddies.
in less than three weeks i will be on a plane home to Sydney where my life will continue as normal.
love all you guys. ill stay in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.