• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How Are You in One Word v. Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited

I'm going to my first midnight premier of a movie w/ my brother and sister tonight. Hobbits are on the menu.

Coooool. Well jelly MoE. Let us know what you make of it. Very mixed reviews here padded beyond all reason at 3 hours though bound to go see it, loved the LOTR films.

Coooool. Well jelly MoE. Let us know what you make of it. Very mixed reviews here padded beyond all reason at 3 hours though bound to go see it, loved the LOTR films.

My sister is a quite annoying fan of that trilogy - she has been bumpin' these EDM dance tracks w/ some Hobbitted-out beats, spliced up w/ Legolas quotes and whatnot, throughout the day. Really putting me in the mood :sus:. I ought to be flossing my teeth w/ LOTR fans spines by the closing of the evening. I may need to nap so I'll have the resolve to stay conscious through this magnum opus, ha ha ha. Fortunately, my sister told me there were to be 2 three hour films comprising the Bilbo saga originally, but Jackson opted for 3 two hour flicks instead. Phwew, that's a relief for my night/early morning.

Happy happy happy happy
I think me and the guy I've liked for like three months mgiht finally get together
I've not felt this good in a while
:D

My sister is a quite annoying fan of that trilogy - she has been bumpin' these EDM dance tracks w/ some Hobbitted-out beats, spliced up w/ Legolas quotes and whatnot, throughout the day.

Like this one you mean?

Hahaaaaa! =D

Happy happy happy happy
I think me and the guy I've liked for like three months mgiht finally get together
I've not felt this good in a while
:D

Huzzah! :D

Heartbroken. Another school shooting. :( I hope that this will at least open people's eyes and that they'll see that mental healthcare is a serious issue that EVERYONE should have access to so tragedies like this don't happen.

Disappointed
I'm pissed because i went to treatment all of november and i get out and within the 2nd day i relapse on heroin and meth. I haven't touched heroin again but I've been slamming meth almost daily if not havin' a few day break in there once in a while. I was serious to get clean but the temptation was too much :/

More positive than I was this time last week. New bit of energy and purpose going on, enough to get me to 12 days off soon enough.

^chin up, soldier! Or maybe meditate, that usually helps me 'tap in'

My Word is bouncy, this sudden wave of energy couldn't have come at a better time.

*shares with sero*

^chin up, soldier! Or maybe meditate, that usually helps me 'tap in'

My Word is bouncy, this sudden wave of energy couldn't have come at a better time.

*shares with sero*
thank you. I'm just filled with apathy and overall fatigue. so tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.