• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Struggling.
(trying to pay off a $2,000 dental bill which was 2 crowns, and a root-canal. Don't even want to mention my car, and now my arm has been in so much fucking pain where in the last several days I might have had 8 hours of sleep if you were to combine the week into 1).

Struggling.
(trying to pay off a $2,000 dental bill which was 2 crowns, and a root-canal. Don't even want to mention my car, and now my arm has been in so much fucking pain where in the last several days I might have had 8 hours of sleep if you were to combine the week into 1).
Dude XDDDDD with those 2000$ you couldve come to my country, fix your teeth with 200-300$ and use the rest to go on holiday for a few days xD

Struggling.
This will pass dude. Just keep moving forward and do your best, that's all anyone can do <3 Hmu if you need to chat <3