• TDS Moderators: mafioso | mal3volent | Xorkoth

How are You feeling today vs one word for right now

F'Loki

Bluelighter
Exhausted....again....How long does insomnia last with opiate withdrawals? It's driving me nuts. i also feel bad I took a lot of benzos last night for very little reward due to my high tolerance. The restless legs syndrome was what was keeping me wake.

F'Loki

Bluelighter
Glad I am not alone though not glad other people feel the same......Exhausted. Waiting desperately for a call from the outpatient rehab. Can't actually wait to get some help from this nightmare, despite my phobia of therapy.

F'Loki

Bluelighter
Last night I slept 7 hours (with lots of wakings staved off with benzos), so feel slightly less exhausted (I would be okay if I hadn't built up so much sleep debt and it was non-chemical)...Tomorrow my road to recovery truly begins in the outpatient rehab.
So I feel...Apprehensive and nervous about that (it's a massive life change, and I have to show all my vulnerabilities and be honest face to face with my own demons, it's scary as hell working with your shadow side with a counselor :S), but also mixed with excitement (It's a positive life change I know I am setting sail for) and the suicidal thoughts have all gone :)
Sorry that's cheating with the 3 words: Apprehensive, Nervous/Excited, but it's possible to feel all these at the same time, right?

One word: rapidness

Last edited by a moderator: