• TDS Moderators: mafioso | mal3volent | Xorkoth

How Are You Feeling in ONE word?vs out of 1,025,109 pick one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax42

Greenlighter
Relaxed!

Taken 256mg codeine about hour and 20mins ago bout to watch tv with my lil sis, drink tea and have a lil bit of cake and some chocolate biscuits, should help with the cotton mouth =) Also had 10mg promethazine about 15-20mins ago (have them for sleep and one helps add to this content relaxed sedation I'm feeling, felt like a slower come up today but I did have some codeine on Monday with some beers and couple jays, that high was a bit more intense and buzzy from the beer and green aha

So yeah feeling pretty good, good vibes to all of you wherever you may be, sending love and hugs! Xoxoxo ^_^

Erikmen

Bluelight Crew
^ I have used Lexapro when I first quit using and it wasn't all that I expected but I felt better in a couple of weeks.

Great.

PetalToTheMetal

Bluelighter
Longing

@Erikmen I'll guess I'll have to give it a chance. I've been nervous about psych meds since they only made me much worse previously. Between working out everyday and staying (mostly) sober, it's a day and night difference between now and a few months ago

Erikmen

Bluelight Crew
^I believe I know how this feels. It does get better with time!
Take care!

Okay!
A bit tired -

terianka

Greenlighter
I like this thread. It's actually quite therapeutic one. I have 'bout two words to explain how I feel, but try to find the main and one only wasn't easy.... and yes, I found it and it helped me to take things easier.... My first thought was ''tired'' but I couldn't use it, because it wouldn't explain my feelings at all, the main part was missing, and that's that I feel tired but calm at the same time, but it was just begining to be that nice kind of tirednes.... So calming it is.... Anyway, will keep posting, things are changing, and as I said I like this topic.... shame there are not more people here, I would expect much more, but we'll see. I'm sorry for long post, but I wanted to clear that up. I need people now. Thanks. =D

Muzda Jonxx

Bluelighter
We all need people! And I agree while heartedly, it's good fun boiling a day down to a word. Although as I'm replying twice in a day, I'll slip in a cheeky one.

-naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.