• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How along to become re addicted to benzos?

I notice whenever I take a knockout dose of etizolam (ie, I'm on drugs and need to fall asleep, so 2mg generally, even 3mg sometimes), I will feel anxious a couple of hours after I wake up, but it clears up later in the day. If I am just having insomnia I can take as little as 0.5mg and it helps me fall asleep, and then there's no rebound.
It's amazing how tolerance changes those things. My wife takes .5mg etiz for sleep aid sometimes, 1mg if we've been out having tea and hookah type thing. She's knocked out cold. I take 2mg as my 'recreational' dosage, any less and I don't really 'feel' it. 3-4mg still knocks me out but I can tough through it sometimes.

Back when I started 2-3mg would have me blacking out hard but now at that level I have good cognition and recall.

I'm a about 2 weeks of daily ise now. But only 0.5 mg of etiz once per day. I'm down to my last 0.5 mg and I I feel rough i have gabapentin and I ordered 10 grams of phenibut. Hoping to not have to use them. I did also order 2 60 ml vials of 1 mg per ml solution. I'm hoping not to use th em and perhaps just give it to a friend who could use it