⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television House of Cards

kate-mara-ahs.jpg

I absolutely loved this show, watched it all in one sitting pretty much, is great that Netflix are producing their own stuff now as you get the whole season right away.

It must be based on the UK BBC Drama House of Cards which is about revenge in politics, I haven't watched it yet but it is also on Netflix, a 4 part TV series

I just literally spent 30 seconds looking at that poster and wondering what the fourteenth month is. Thanks Bluelight.

i get that you have to have him be the same party as the president for political reasons, but c'mon. a democrat? from south carolina? lord. the way he behaves is the way that people assume republicans behave, i had to suspend my disbelief to allow something as weirdly foreign as a democrat from south carolina.

i enjoy his wife, i like the way she behaves, the way she understands and deals with power, and her relationship with frances. very cool.

Don't you feel that this show is just one huge commercial of Apple? I realize that more people use Apple phones and computers in the USA than in Europe, but the abundance of apple logo everywhere in the show was still overwhelming. And annoying.

I liked it, but I think Boss was better.

I didn't really notice that there were a lot of apple logos everywhere.. I'm going to pay closer attention when the next season starts!
Can't wait.. gonna go on a watching binge

[video=youtube_share;gBabKoHSErI]http://youtu.be/gBabKoHSErI[/video]

Listen: don't watch the whole thing at once. If you watch just one episode a month, there'll be new episodes for you when you're done.

Is that why there's only four episodes? Fuck. And to think I was contemplating paying Netflix *because* of how they released it :!

^^ Yeah same, now. When I grabbed the first four they were the only one's up on TPB, the rest are up now.

Shits me though, I probably *would* pay Netflix for this if I was allowed to, but due to shitty, archaic copyright law Foxtel has already bought the rights and noone else is allowed to broadcast it. YOu can't even HAVE a fucking Netflix account in Australia. Meanwhile, Foxtel only offer bloated packages full of crap you'd never bother paying for at the kind of extortionately high prices you'd expect from ANY monopolistic closed network (that's right, folks, Foxtel has virtually NO competition in Australia OTHER than streaming from the internet).

Meanwhile, Rupert Murdoch got the new government elected here in Australia last year and, as part of the quid pro quo, the Attorney-General has signalled he will be cracking down HARD on piracy in order to corral as many consumers as possible back into the warm, loving corporate embrace of Foxtel.

It's fucking shameful and, as much as I'd like to support innovative content providers like Netflix, I am honour-bound to flout this restrictive and antiquated copyright regime with ever ounce bandwidth I have :!

Last edited: