Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Hottest actress

its been hard for me to replace Scarlet Johanson...
haha

but as i mentioned else where, after randomly ignorantly picking up the film Alphaville, Anna Karina struck me in her first scene. im just now discovering her level of fame; but Scarlet has undeniable stunning beauty, very sexy, and a powerful classic( 1920's ) appearance.

Anna is classic, not a dead ringer as an example of powerful classic/sexy/beauty like Scarlet, not the girl next door, nor does she have very exotic features, but its like she is so very pretty and sweet looking.
some girls are neither of these to me, some for example are really cute, or sophisticated and alluring.

Anna seems so easily put together, very pretty, simply beautiful, it makes you want to watch her more it seems. like ~lol~ some food, that has just enough herbs/ingredients to not overwhelm, have any intrusive flavors, but is damn good; putting your finger on a key ingredient becomes difficult, so you keep eating more for that reason too.

any~way, heres a pic of her i altered from "alphaville"(must see).

AnnaKarinaAlphavillecoloredspotlight.jpg

Azura Skye:

600full-azura-skye.jpg

600full-azura-skye.jpg

I'm not sure what it is about her, but I've always found her incredibly attractive. I kinda like offbeat looks anyway. But people are forever tellin' me that I have odd taste. :|

edit: Dang it. I just looked at the recent photo of her on crappy old imdb and it looks as though she's had a flamin' nose job. Curses. WHY?!. When are women gonna learn that the things that make them look different are oftentimes their most appealing features?. :X

For example, I used to think Ashlee Simpson looked kinda cool with her crooked nose and dark hair. Then she 'fixed' the nose and bleached her hair, and now she looks just like everybody else. Me no h'understand. :(

Last edited:
thats why i like the "older" actresses/models, they didnt have the option of plastic surgery, and would have probably thought you were insane mentioning anything like that.
~ lol ~
not so funny.

seeing jessica simpson on project runway was disturbing, she could hardly make any facial expressions.

^Hmmm, interesting point.

However, there's always been this 'ideal' notion of beauty within Hollywood. You only have to look at people like Judy Garland to realise this. I mean, she was put on uppers to lose weight and made to wear some kind of rings up her nose to expand her nostrils. Plastic surgery has just become an extension of that insanity of what's considered desirable and what isn't.

I think women (and men for that matter) should be given the right to chose cosmetic surgery if indeed that's what they want. On the odd occasion it actually works out OK for some people. But I just think a lot of these women buy into Hollywood's ideal 'skinny, blonde, pointy nosed sex bomb' type of crap. Blah, it's all far too boring for me. Too many women have made themselves far less appealing by going for this idea eg. Brittany Murphy, Thora Birch etc. What the hell's wrong with looking different?.

On that note, some more Azura Skye. Pre-pointy nose:
600full-azura-skye.jpg

600full-azura-skye.jpg

yeah on second thought, ive seen some if the "devices" they had back then, and...
back OT.
gurls
:D
sill watching the movie... frame by frame.
twoannacloseuptwo.jpg

annatoobadoilpaint.jpg

^
ahaha
yes, perfect!
;)

I'm just gonna go back to what I was rambling on about earlier for a sec, as I was just reading something on a site about Azura Skye and it reminded me of a quote made by Janeane Garofalo.

360reports.com said:
Iris is supposed to be unattractive as part of the plot, yet she is played by Azura Skye, who is very (albeit unconventionally) pretty.

I can kinda see why some of these actresses do it. They get typecast as ugly, fat or quirky again and again and I guess it gets pretty disheartening. It just really irks me that they feel almost forced to change themselves to get the work. :\

Janeane Garofalo said:
“No, I didn’t say actresses don’t need to lose weight. Obviously, they shouldn’t have to. I still stand behind that. They shouldn’t have to, but I sold out. Total sellout, lost weight. Quitting drinking does contribute to that because apparently I was drinking about 22 pounds of vodka. But yeah, I fucking sold out. That is absolutely a fact. I was heavier and it really gets you almost nowhere, you realize quickly. I mean, I got very lucky in the nineties. Very lucky. But I was usually cast as a person wherein they’re so unattractive, that it defines them. And you get sick of it after a while, and then you realize that it’s just easier. And you don’t even have to be really heavy to be characterized as an overweight actor. So yeah, I sold out, lost weight.”

Again, pissed off. She was far from fat or ugly. :(

Now, whilst Azura doesn't look bad, reshaping her nose has totally taken something away from her attractiveness. Well, I suppose it's all subjective and a pretty pointless rant. But I've always felt individualism should be celebrated, not wiped out. I liked old her nose. :(
MV5BMTU3NzE3MjI5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE0MTAwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR128,0,214,314_.jpg

Anyway. :)

Fairuza Balk:
2002_personal_velocity_008.jpg

^Hmmm, interesting point.

However, there's always been this 'ideal' notion of beauty within Hollywood. You only have to look at people like Judy Garland to realise this. I mean, she was put on uppers to lose weight and made to wear some kind of rings up her nose to expand her nostrils. Plastic surgery has just become an extension of that insanity of what's considered desirable and what isn't.

I think women (and men for that matter) should be given the right to chose cosmetic surgery if indeed that's what they want. On the odd occasion it actually works out OK for some people. But I just think a lot of these women buy into Hollywood's ideal 'skinny, blonde, pointy nosed sex bomb' type of crap. Blah, it's all far too boring for me. Too many women have made themselves far less appealing by going for this idea eg. Brittany Murphy, Thora Birch etc. What the hell's wrong with looking different?.

Wow? I had no idea they would make Judy Garland wear rings in her nose!!! That
is freaky!!!!
I think there is something similar between ScarJo and Anna Karina? Maybe the shape of their faces? The noses? (Though I have seen comparison photos of Scarlett Johansonn's nose and it kinda looks like she had work done- subtle, like Angelina Jolie, but it sure looks like it.......

And PiP- Jessica Simpson, I think she has had botox but no surgery. Plus now she is on this natural thing....so it may just have been her natural face that looked like that- or that hideous dress that limited her facial movements!

Edit:
Speaking of plastic Surgery/Botox- Here is an incredibly beautiful woman who is doing too much I think-

Helena Bonham Carter- A natural beauty <3

Last edited:
Kirsten Dunst. She's the only actress among her peers who i respect and love watching. She's a smart blonde with tons of character...now THATS sexy.

^this this this! I loooove kirsten dunst because of that exact reason. plus shes the kinda girl thats cute like a teddy bear lmao.

Helena Bonham Carter-

Keira Knightley-

Sofia Vergara-

Last edited:
Beatrice Dalle
beatrice-dalle.jpg

Charlotte Rampling
Charlotte_Rampling1.jpg

Paulina Poriskova(more a model, but she did Dabble)
6a010534da2fec970c010535b8cd37970b-800wi

2206_paulina-porizkova_500.jpg

Lisa Bonnet
lisa_bonet_1.jpg

Sophia Loren
tn2_sophia_loren_1.jpg

19.-Sophia-Loren_imagelarge.jpg

dayum -
this picture has got me thinking really hard for some reason.

Edit: ohhh its the Louboutin spikes.
;)

ocean, your man knows Louboutin!? jesus girl, you got yourself a good one! %)

i've got a soft spot in my heart for young aries actresses, and my friend Lauren says that this one is a real sweetheart and doesn't try and hog all the stage time in acting class:

tumblr_lco2qhXI7H1qf7s1ko1_500.jpg

although it seems like she might be the type to quit acting, I don't know if she was really into it and she was in such a huge project, and now that it's over, she might just finish up at Brown and go do something else instead of acting.

emma6.jpg

her new haircut is adorable

tumblr_lco1qvRIpx1qzxf7go1_500.jpg