• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hot rails without torch? Stove top? Candle?

BrutalRollar

Bluelighter
My pipe just broke and the i can't get a new pipe right now, i dont have any kind of torch with me at the moment and i wanna smoke my last 3 points soon.
All i have is the stem from my broken meth pipe, ive done hot rails before but only with a torch.
Can i use my stove top?(not gas or flame kind). Or even a candle to heat my stem?
Let me know asap please :) before i start coming down lol

Yeah i went ahead and used a candle, let my stem sit in the flame for like a good 5 mins, it worked out pretty good, except the leftovers burning away in the stem.
I inhaled slowly cause i have had half burned meth reach my nose before and coat it with a hot coating almost.
i gonna try the stove top after my shower and see if it works a little better.

Yeah i went ahead and used a candle, let my stem sit in the flame for like a good 5 mins, it worked out pretty good, except the leftovers burning away in the stem.
I inhaled slowly cause i have had half burned meth reach my nose before and coat it with a hot coating almost.
i gonna try the stove top after my shower and see if it works a little better.

The struggles of meth lol. Maybe keep a spare pipe around to avoid this ghettoness in the future lol. It doesn't sound very safe to me if it doesn't get hot enough to immediately vape the meth. Snorting extremely hot meth powder doesn't sound like fun to me lol.

Stove top will probably shatter your stem, and I hate to imagine the nasty shit you'd get on it from using a candle.

Candles are all I use to smoke my pipes with, it conserves sooo much. I can make 3.5G last half a month, being ripped daily from sundown to sunup./