• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hot Females Triggering me to use Cocaine

brifkin33

Bluelighter
Ok so here’s my deal: I have this fetish and fantasy with seeing very attractive women dressed in tight jeans in public or on internet photos. I then want to snort cocaine by myself thinking of them and wishing I could touch them. It really excites me thinking about it to the point where I get very geeked out.

Is this very odd behavior or normal? I know some guys who associate coke with strippers and sex. It seems like a very bizarre fetish to me but wanted to know if anyone at least watches po*n and does yay simultaneously?

As far as fetishes go it pretty harmless. You're not hurting anyone.
Stimulants make a lot of people horny and they can cause you to heavily focus on sexual things that you normally might be into, but massively exaggerate it.

As long as you don't start actually touching them or creeping on them, I'd say it's harmless. Humans are weird and some of us have weird fetishes. This is far from the weirdest I've heard of. =D

^ IKR? I feel like a pervert now because what OP considers bizarre, I consider a very vanilla fetish xD

^ IKR? I feel like a pervert now because what OP considers bizarre, I consider a very vanilla fetish xD
Hahaha! Ok I’ll add a bit more detail. I “feel” like busting out a bag of coke while watching them in public (or at an NA MEETING!) and start railing it right from the bag. I’d then love to start groping them. BUT, I’d never do this because it’s highly illegal and I do respect women. I tried to hire a ho*k to satisfy this fetish and she thought I was bizarre. I never told her to undress the entire 1 hour session. She said I was a “first” and laughed her way out my door.

Yeah Coke is a potent aphrodisiac especially in high doses. I used Coke for 10 years, ive been clean for 5 years and some of the sexual fantasies can be rather weird.

Hahaha! Ok I’ll add a bit more detail. I “feel” like busting out a bag of coke while watching them in public (or at an NA MEETING!) and start railing it right from the bag. I’d then love to start groping them. BUT, I’d never do this because it’s highly illegal and I do respect women. I tried to hire a ho*k to satisfy this fetish and she thought I was bizarre. I never told her to undress the entire 1 hour session. She said I was a “first” and laughed her way out my door.

She sounds really unprofessional and like kind of a bitch.

Working as a prostitute to support my drug habit (gay for pay), I had some far weirder requests than that in my time.

It’s considered “normal” I guess, but the scat stuff always made me think of the person as a weirdo.

Other weird things would include repeating the same phrase over and over while lightly touching the dudes chest (he happened to do coke the entire time which would be up to several hours).

Outside of the scat, I didn’t mind weird things. It didn’t make me feel uncomfortable and I thought it was responsible for these men to act out their fetishes and fantasies in a controlled, consensual manner.

I believe every male is a sexual deviant whether or not they are willing to admit it (although there is a scale to it).

That being said, if you feel like it’s getting out of control or you can’t control the impulses, look into how to regain control (eg talking to a psychologist) As long as you aren’t making anyone uncomfortable (and there are no long term effects, ie no statutory rape) there’s nothing wrong with what you do sexually.

Most importantly, as a sex worker (very rarely nowadays), no hooker should be laughing at you on her way out find a better prostitute.

Have you tried talking to them? They might let you do lines off their ass long as you dont come off as a creeper, tell them you followed a treasure map and their x marks the spot, has worked for me 10/10 p.s. was cracked out as fuck friends didnt think it would work, they ended up having to pay my bar tab muahaha

sorry mate you are defo a sexual freak
Doubt he is, coke makes some unbelievable horny, i actually only experienced cocaine hornyness once and fuck did i jerk off for like 2 hours straight but without even noticing time fly by, it effects diff ppl differently, just like i smoke crack yet i very rarely lose control of my dosing and end up fiending, has only happened once but i went through 5gs of fishscale in about 8 hrs

Luke I am your father
Gonna need a new ventilator, shits loud as fook on a side note im starting to consider whether great coke vs medium doses of adderall which is better ( assuming you have LONG addy breaks inbetween) as a good 60mg dose feels like i snorted a decent line but lasts awhile whereas snorting coke doesnt give me that yay feel ever since i started smoking it is it fucking weird i still get that redose craving even though i know i aint gonna get much higher

Its called switching switches in your brain i can switch my switches at will

I like it when they wear nothing but a long coat just long enough to cover the vagina then you both get in the coat and snuggle, no cocaine or unnatural fetish needed

I like it when they wear nothing but a long coat just long enough to cover the vagina then you both get in the coat and snuggle, no cocaine or unnatural fetish needed
Now thats some hip shitzzle

Brb while i cook some chicken on speed, this chicken will be greater than the invention of the wheel