• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc horrid toothache, would my sterile ampoule of lidocaine be helpful?

JimLovesOxies

Bluelighter
I've got a bad toothache, and as you can imagine, it really fucking hurts. I've got the following at my disposal:
Suboxone 8's
1 sterile Ampoule of Lidocaine
Syringes
Marijuana

I've already smoked bud and injested my Suboxone, I was wondering what I could do with the lidocaine, I wasn't even going to kick the idea around of injecting myself with lidocaine but I was considering taking the liquid, pouring some out onto a piece of glass and drying it into a powder, then applying to the hurting area, such as you would with cocaine. Do ya'll think this would be a decent way to numb the pain for a bit? It's driving me absolutely infuckingsane and I just cant take it anymore. Orajel aint cuttin it.

And I've got no money for a little bit of dope or a dab of snow to put on it either, or I woulda been better already ''/

I can't speak from any more experience than you probably have with it, but, haven't you ever had that shit "IM'd" into your gums for tooth procedures? It's what they use for all oral numbing (most general and surgical purposes) and it works 100%...you might stilll feel a blunt object touch your gums slightly, if even (like if you kept poking your finger around :) )..so you'd be good...

..I definately cannot speak of how safe it is to do yourself though. I'm just basing this off past oral sex visits.

A while ago I had a filling that fell out and by the time I got to the dentist it got to the root. It was very painful and I had to have a root canal. If you have a tooth ache, go to the dentist ASAP cuz the longer you wait the likelier it is that instead of paying $80 for a filling you'll pay $800 for a root canal or loose your tooth.

For the pain before appointment this is what I did. I also had lidocaine and syringes. I filled the syringe with lidocaine and poured it around the affected area. I took two cotton balls and placed them on both sides of the gums so the lidocaine doesn't escape onto other parts as its nasty tasting and stings the tongue. My affected tooth had the missing filling and was on the bottom so it wasn't that hard to put the lidocaine on it. Or maybe soak a cotton ball or a q-tip in lidocaine and then keep it next to the hurting tooth for a while. It really did help the pain.

Just be careful not to inject the lidocaine into the gum as you're not a dentist and don't know what you're doing.

But go to the dentist ASAP. It will save you lots of money. The longer you wait if its a cavity the more likely it will be that you need a root canal. The cavity will not go away on its own but will keep getting worse. IF you got no money then this is the time to ask family or save quickly.

Thanks a bunch for your time Dex, Ive had my dentist IM me full of lidocaine or whatever local they use and of course the initial stick of the needle kinda hurt, thats why I was going to try drying some of the liquid out on glass, much like you would with a bottle of ketamine liquid. Thanks for the URL also ^_^ I'll let you know how this situation ends up.

Zyggy - I'm going to see the dentist tomorrow, I take really good care of my teeth, brushing at least twice a day, floss, rinsing, ect

I'm definitely not going to inject my gums, at least with my arm I can sort-of see what I'm doing, and thats usually with something fun in the barrel xD

I am going to try the q-tip dabbing method that sounds safest of all really.

Thanks everyone for your time! Stay safe.

One end of a q-tip, 20 units of lidocaine hydrochloride 2% Epinephrine 1:100,000

I am pain freeee! Thank yall for your time, I really appreciate it