• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Horrible mindset when in withdrawal

Haha wanking deffo helps. The comment above about the music is interesting. When I was using heroin regularly, but trying to quit almost weekly, sometimes daily, and I'd spend a lot of my miserable existence in withdrawals, one good thing about it was the appreciation of music, which really helped me through. Now I'm on methadone, I don't have nearly the same passion for music as I did. I can recognise that being on the jollop is dampening my emotions, but I'm currently I'm in no hurry to get off it.
Don't do opiates, kids!

Hey man opiates are awesome just because most people throw their lives away dont not appreciate the aw of opiates they have the potenial to make life amazing

I'm on 180 milligrams of Oxycodone daily. I should be in withdrawal, and was so until this afternoon. Then I made a lasagne, and while it was heating up in the oven I decided to take 50 mg of Loperamide, after which I snorted another 10 mg of Lope. Then I took some Clonidine (1 tab of 150 µg). An hour later I was nodding heavily. I do have some OxyNorm Instant laying around but I can do without at the moment. I'm feeling next to NO WD. Just saying...

EDIT: I did take 2 mg of Alprazolam as well earlier, which I forgot to mention.

Hey man opiates are awesome just because most people throw their lives away dont not appreciate the aw of opiates they have the potenial to make life amazing

I certainly hope you still feel like they're making life awesome and that you don't have troubles with them in a year or two. Statistic suggest that won't be the case though. The honeymoon ends and they become a harsh master, for most. Be careful.

I just tried to kill myself in tapering opiates and benzos plus other fators in ife iving alone, being ill physially and mentally.

i took 50mg hydroxyzine
15units alcohol
1500mg pregabalin
40mg diazepam
120mg oxycodone
and i injeted half a bag ofheroin

more depressed now than i was, didnt end up in hospital and glad i got ripped off on the size of bags due to tolerancel my drs replaced them for me as ive never onceoverdosed on any and i cant get hold of my psyhiatrist to get my mood stabilisers sorted i think i need a increase im bipolar and bpd

I dont take heroin everyday either I HAVE fibroyalgia and i read somewhere that we can handle opiates compare to most people.

dID GET addicred to methadone only once twie a week but wen i stopped the w/d was still shit

Hey man. If you're looking for support or advice, please feel free to send me a PM.

I just tried to kill myself in tapering opiates and benzos plus other fators in ife iving alone, being ill physially and mentally.

i took 50mg hydroxyzine
15units alcohol
1500mg pregabalin
40mg diazepam
120mg oxycodone
and i injeted half a bag ofheroin

more depressed now than i was, didnt end up in hospital and glad i got ripped off on the size of bags due to tolerancel my drs replaced them for me as ive never onceoverdosed on any and i cant get hold of my psyhiatrist to get my mood stabilisers sorted i think i need a increase im bipolar and bpd
I've been there man. I'm here to tell you death isn't the only option. Methodone absolutely saved my life. It will fix the sickness and the cravings. Suboxone is my second choice but it can work and may fit your life style better