• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Horrible devastating DMT trip

i don't like the term "soul" as it has been misused for millennia, but, if there's something that could be interpreted as "soul" it would be the totality of existence itself -we all share the same soul, which is existence itself -and that's why some people, under trance, feels like they are remembering past lives -because we all share the same soul, we all have access to the same data banks or "cosmic memory"

the biggest lie ever told by organise religions is that matter and spirit are different and separated -not true- the true, as Albert Einstein beautifully demonstrated, is that all that exists is both matter and energy and it can't be destroyed, just transformed

Last edited:
The moral of the story is as follows: psychedelics are a serious business. Don't ever forget that, fellow travelers.

between the reality of the void, and the illusion of our world, I choose illusion

(once i made this decision, i understood the importance to improve it, to improve ourselves and our environment, as we and everything that surround us is our cosmic playground -the void is just home... good when things get bad in the playground, a kind of mystical scape, but not even half as fun as this illusion we know as life...)

we must forget we are the universe to play this game we call life

Did you by any chance read this story before you tripped?

The Egg

By: Andy Weir

Oh yeah, saw this looong time ago (in another life!), thanks for the reminder, how incredibly appropriate!

The OP needs to look into Indian Vedanta. Also, as a great westernized intro to it see Alan Watts "The Book." That little volume saved my life... taught me how to understand all these bewildering trips I was having and understand this perplexing "mysellf in the world" thing we are all confronted with, right when I needed it most.

I appreciate your reply, but from this perspective I'm in I couldn't take advice even if you were to give it to me, for I do not know you are real and I never will, you're advice could just be my fantasy world tricking me back in to the illusion I can't trust anyone I feel that no one can help me because I just can't trust them.
I guess you know you're in a bad situation when being possessed by a demon seems to be the best possible scenario. Still I am no stranger to bad trips and am feeling a lot better than one would expect from such an experience, though if life will ever be what it was seems very unlikely.

Rene Descartes - The Meditations - Evil Demon Argument

"My formula for human greatness is amor fati (love of fate): that one wants to have nothing different, not forward, not backward, not in all eternity. Not merely to bear the necessary, still less to conceal it—all idealism is mendaciousness before the necessary—but to love it" Nietzsche

This is great, THANKS!

Most will never realize it but actually Nietzsche at times was quite inspiring in his way. There's a reason Thus Spake Zarathustra inspired that phenomenal opening to the "2001: A Space Odyssey" theme music (Richard Strauss of course)! Nietzsche can be VERY good at doing that too you!

Oh yeah, saw this looong time ago (in another life!), thanks for the reminder, how incredibly appropriate!

The OP needs to look into Indian Vedanta. Also, as a great westernized intro to it see Alan Watts "The Book." That little volume saved my life... taught me how to understand all these bewildering trips I was having and understand this perplexing "mysellf in the world" thing we are all confronted with, right when I needed it most.

Wow, you should really read some Schopenhauer Dwayne, I have a feeling you'd LOVE it (try world and will as representation). Also the key influence in Nietzsche, but a bit more analytical in its approach

^ Very interesting. This is the second time I've seen a recommendation here on PD for that very novel by Schopenhauer. I should probably make it my next reading material.

Is Schopenhauer writing his works from the perspective of Western philosophy, in that he is concerned simply with understanding objective truths concerning the nature of reality?

Wow, you should really read some Schopenhauer Dwayne, I have a feeling you'd LOVE it (try world and will as representation). Also the key influence in Nietzsche, but a bit more analytical in its approach

I will look into it! My tripping has led me to be partial to Buddhism, but I see that he was influenced by it, so this should be interesting. Thanks!

Well what you experienced is actually reality as many of us from the Nexus have discussed.

I found this site... www.wedietorememberwhatwelivetoforget.com

From a Nexus member who discovered this secret- as many of us have - on psychedelics.

We really are God.... each and everyone ... trying to hide from "itself" or himself.

You live over and over again and never remember it because you'd rather forget and play than face the simple truth... You are God, you are alone; and until you learn to accept yourself fully you will never exist outside this fantasy.

But its ok , because I am God to, and we are the same.

I'm not god, I'm the god of god, which is better in every way!

Just wanted to set the record straight.

I have had the same thoughts - just not on DMT but on Salvia (and briefly on LSD once, but seeing someone who wasn't tripping brought me back to reality). So you are not alone!

Solipsism is the idea that you alone exist. That's not what happened here. Here, it was inseen that nobody exists at all. That is a very different (and ultimately, a much more liberating) revelation.

Loneliness is borne out of the idea of an individual, needing other Individuals. From the perspective of being, the idea of an individual is a joke.

It's all nonduality. Google it, but exists within all spiritual traditions in some form. After heavy psychedelic use, enlightenment is so much more obvious.

You're not mad.

Well what you experienced is actually reality as many of us from the Nexus have discussed.

From a Nexus member who discovered this secret- as many of us have - on psychedelics.

We really are God.... each and everyone ... trying to hide from "itself" or himself.

You live over and over again and never remember it because you'd rather forget and play than face the simple truth... You are God, you are alone; and until you learn to accept yourself fully you will never exist outside this fantasy.

damn right!

Sounds a bit like salvia, the inner cluelessness. luckily it only lasts about 10 minutes. my salvia experience put me off trying other psychedelics. Tried amt and I somewhat liked the trippiness of that but it got annoying after a while because it lasts so damn long.

And also whilst on salvia i have had the feeling of my life being a complete joke and the universe revealing itself as such, this being hugely unnerving, and everyone, including myself were in two toned suits and were in this giant female machine thing.......... that would rotate and spin me through the fuckin ground........ this was literally the single most uncomfortable experience and i attempted to punch my friend in the face out of anger.... and fuck you all...... im god muahahahahahaha jk

Excellent post.

I forgot about this website, i found it shortly after my breakthrough experience with DMT a couple of years go.. i really enjoyed reading through it. Actually I'm pretty certain Eschaton on these forums wrote it, he created a couple of threads discussing it, here's the threads.. might be of some interest to some here. :)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/506108-DMT-Shamanism-and-Death- From 2010

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/601028-Ego-Death-A-Paper - From 2011

I can kind of relate after one of my first IV DMT experiences. I won't even try to put it to words as nothing can do it justice but I assure you things will slowly return to normal, but the idea will always sit in the back of your mind, despite seeming totally ludicrous.