• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Horrible anxiety

Hezman94

Bluelighter
The doctors will not budge on diazepam won't up pregabalkn as on max dose but I been on six hundred for like seven years. I get fifteen mg a day the only times I feel better if I take extra couple.
Only abused benzos once and gabapentin. But I'm on Lyrica diazepam hydroxyzine quetiapine and morphine and still anxious as. I smoke small amounts of cannabis but going to start cooking it for medical benefit only.
CBD oil works a treat but don't last long is this the benzos or consequence of abusing opiates. I've always been anxious as a worrier like really bad tried breathing exercises walking it helps mildly and it pisses me off that people don't think I'm anxious cos I can talk face to face put me in a room with more than a few people and I fuck up sensory overload

I did get tested for asperges when younger but said I was too social.
And I've always been a bit weird lol

I don't really want a dose increase but I can't live like this I explain they don't do anything and I get thoughts going just kick fuck out the doctor for wrecking your life giving u access to all these prescription meds and then kill yourself. I went in suicidal and they threatened to ring the police on me would not refer me to hospital. Are my doctor's dicjheads as my uncle who been in out hospital all his life says it's mainly full of prisoners now hospitals but they let me down big time that week I was crying my eyes out and j got accused of manipulating for more opiates there weirdos I never ask for increases I did do about three years ago and cos I told them I've taken methadone they think I'm some massive smackhead and I never get my psychiatrist letters back and when I have done he always fails to mention the hallucinations and hearing voices and it makes me think hold on do they think imnoutti f all this on. They say I'm really intelligent which I guess I am but that doesn't mean I can't be ill like he goes you can go to the doctors why don't u go to cities because I spin out and do get lost and they don't believe me

I'm on Lyrica diazepam hydroxyzine quetiapine and morphine and still anxious
Sorry, but I didn't see a question in there. Just from my facile knowledge of this, I'd say you might have used up the therapeutic value that some of these medications offer. I really hope you can find a solution to all of this though Hez, < 3

I'm going to move this to MH, Mental Health and see if maybe thay can't help give you some insight. Hang in there man.

Anxiety is natural for humans. You can only escape it momentarily. Better just to deal with the anxiety. Work with it or something like that.

For the asperger part. I assume you are. For example Im completely shit with people who I dont know, but with mates its the best shit ever usually.
Even your writing style seems to be asperger like. Also Asperger + adhd is a wild combination, and they tend to speak too fucking much.
Also if you are better with people on one on one but shit when theres many people, you are most likely on the autism spectrum.

Last edited:
@Hezman94 - You made a thread a couple weeks ago - did you ever end up bringing up clozapine or any other APs mentioned in that thread with your doctor as an alternative to quetiapine?

I'm so happy that CBD oil works for you!!

That's awesome. You must feel so relieved when using CBD.

Please don't give up on finding the right mix of medications. As JA said, the therapeutic value of meds tends to lose effectiveness over time, and you may need to cycle onto different medications.

I'm so sorry ur going thru this ! I agree u need a good therapist !