Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hopefully im allowed to ask this about cacti

waterboy

Bluelighter
would i be able to ask a nursery to order in a few san pedro for growing and consuming purposes, of course i wouldnt tell them about the latter, im in nsw but are san pedros that common in australian nurseries or australia period.
also have people bought them in nsw, expieriences would be greatly appreciated. i am not asking where to purchase i am just asking if it is possible in nsw
:) waterboy is back!

I'm a serious collector of columnar cacti and especially of the trichocereus species and have found many of these cacti at local nurseries but most of them are too small for consumption and would take 3 - 4 years before you should even consider cutting them up for consumption.

I've never tried ordering cacti from a nursery but i'm sure if you could they would be a big rip off because large cacti i've seen there can cost from $50-$80.

I don't know if I can say this but im not giving sources away, do a search on Google with pages in Australia selected and the words "buy and trichocereus" you should be happy with what comes up if you look.

By the way these plants should be respected and not abused for the chemicals that are found in them. By growing them you can develope a lot of respect for the plants.

This information is about five years old, but I bought a large San Pedro not a million miles from a famous beach, no problems.

wobbled^^of course i will give these sacred and important plants the respect all creatures deserve. am planning to buy quite a few, 1 so i can experience the mescaline almost as soon as i get them and hopefully 5-6+ cacti to cultivate, im trying to learn alot about plant gods so i hope these give me insight.

I'll be honest I have eaten quite a bit of cactus in my time including ones from the internet and have found them to be pretty weak at leasts 2-3 feet for an decent trip (350mg - 500mg mescaline) which makes it expensive and not worth it for the trip and you can expect the cacti to have fertilizer chemicals (you couldn't really tell but its a possibility) in them which wouldn't be too good for your body, that why I would recomend to grow them and before you consume dont fertilize or water for a while before you eat.

say if i left the cactus for a week or so would the fertilizer "wear off" or would the boiling in the extraction kill the fertilizer or something, how can i get rid of it?