• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hooray for Man-whoring... Best pick up lines EVER

Guys tend to use the small talk thing a lot .... when they get round to "and what do you do to earn a quid?" I answer with "im about to start studying to be a sex therapist" which is great cos it isn't a lie
At this point the conversation greatly increases in enteraining value for me cos
a) the guy stands there gobsmacked for a good two minutes at least
and b) then they try to use this new piece of information to their advantage, eg
"can you teach me all i know"
"so you must have had heaps of sex to know so much"
"you must know heaps about sex"
"you must really love sex"

None of these are particularly original so i have completely lost faith in the male to concoct a decent pick up line considering the easy lead-in i give them :p

*laughs* id probably use a line like "Want to use me as a case study" for something like that. Or alternatly, "You know, ive been having problems in that area all my life"

princess_kitti said:
Guys tend to use the small talk thing a lot .... when they get round to "and what do you do to earn a quid?" I answer with "im about to start studying to be a sex therapist"
"sorry hotstuff, love to help you out, but ... i dont sleep with students"
*appraising look*
"maybe i could make an exception"

or

"unlucky, thats your new professor"
*point at ugliest-fattest guy in the room*
"dont worry, just close your eyes and think of me"

i get the "case study" line as well ...

i haven't got the "problems in that area" line before .... most guys generally just get really intimidated and wouldn't admit it even if it were true .... they get scared of me and start wondering how i would judge them haha

m4dd0g said:
"sorry hotstuff, love to help you out, but ... i dont sleep with students"
*appraising look*
"maybe i could make an exception"

or

"unlucky, thats your new professor"
*point at ugliest-fattest guy in the room*
"dont worry, just close your eyes and think of me"

*laugh* that first one is a funny one

and the second one is pretty good too ....

i don't see why guys get so completely intimidated.
i mean its not like i bite .... most of the time =D

no shame is good .... helluva lot more interesting than gobsmacked, stuttering, intimidation hahah :p

I like my approach, well that's when I actually leave my house, the trick is as follows:

Go to a busy pub or nightclub, sit down, and start reading an interesting book that you've read thousands of times and know back to front. After about 20 minutes or so, someone, preferably female, will come up and ask why/what/who you're reading. And bam, follow conversation prompts with added smiling in certain parts and you're in like Flynn*

*I'm not sure who Flynn was, or why he got in a lot...

^ Didn't work for me this morning. I was on the train reading Wilde's An Ideal Husband and all I got was this bogan guy saying, 'you looking for a husband?'

^I had a mate who used props like a book at pubs and clubs. Sometimes it was Orwell's 1984 othertimes he brought a cob pipe. Needless to say he's still a virgin...

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
you're in like Flynn*

*I'm not sure who Flynn was, or why he got in a lot...

Ok i can answer this :)

There was an actor called Errol Flynn - he was in the very old Robin Hood film from 1938

He was very charasmatic and had a infamously HUUUUGE penis .... so he got "in" a lot if you get my drift .... :)

^^^To add to that, Australian Crawl wrote a song called "Errol"... And that's who it was about... "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Errolllllllll" lol

The green dress

This worked very well for me years ago at the Merlbourne Uni chocolate ball.

I noticed that there were a number of girls there in green dresses and those girls seemed to be quite good looking. So from somewhere I got the inspiration for this:

Walked up to green dress wearing girl and said:

"Look I don't know whether you will believe this but I used to be a grass hopper in a past life. And I was attracted to your beautiful. green dress and I must talk to you. "

It worked five times on the night with five lovely snogs, until I found the right green dress wearer to go home with. ;)

Its all about confidence and delivery.
Today, buying coffee at the markets, was a perfect example of what its not about.

Was absently mindedly asking for some coffee beans, and look up into the stunning features of the serving girl. Before my jaw has a chance to hit the floor she leans forward, smiles and says: "do you want me to grind it?" (i kid you not)
<mind switches off ... completely>
"err .. yes, err, i mean no. i mean, i grind it myself"
My head catches up at this point and i wish i was a pebble living on a remote beach off the coast of wales.
She goes away to bag my beans and the other girl turns around and asks, "have you been served"
"thoroughly", i reply :(

still unsure how much of that interaction was in my own head ... but it certainly didnt seem to go well

hahahahha!!!

i agree its all in the delivery and the confidence - if you aint got that you aint got nothin'

scrumpy two - thats the best so far i reckon 8)
melbourne uni balls were the best aahhh memories -
enuff pick up lines to fill a series of volumes =D

Theres been two terrible lines two of my chick friends have reported to me:
1) If i was blind, you'd still smell as pretty as you look
2) You smell nice, wanna make my room smell better?

I laughed my ass off when I heard them.

Errol used to *play the piano with his wang.
What a champion

*play, as in whack the keys with it, not actually play...

edit: oh, and the best pickup line ever to be uttered by a man is still 'You smell good.' , by Bruce Willis.
Champion

psytaco said:
^I had a mate who used props like a book at pubs and clubs. Sometimes it was Orwell's 1984 othertimes he brought a cob pipe. Needless to say he's still a virgin...

What's a man gotta do?
I have to say that my bubble pipe and AC/DC t-shirt are doing absolute wonders at present.... all going to waste.;)

im not sure if this ones been posted yet as i didnt wanna read the 100 posts before me but here it goes:

The word of the day is 'legs' lets go back to my place and spread the words

Also anotherone is

Nice legs, when do they open?