Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

Bomboclat

Bluelight Crew
Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

http://news.asiantown.net/read/11819.html
(news article and video link)

Vid

The video shows a girl’s last moments alive as she snorts a large line of ketamine at a party in mainland China. The girl, from Hong Kong, later collapsed and later died in hospital. This disturbing footage highlights the increasing use of ketamine in Hong Kong and mainland China.

Ketamine is a drug frequently used in human and veterinary medicine. It's availability for legal use has increased its popularity as a recreational drug and criminal gangs often raid veterinary practices and hospitals in order to acquire large quantities of the drug which can later be sold on the illegal market. China has five factories licensed to manufacture ketamine and this is the source of the majority of ketamine that is sold for recreational use in Hong Kong.

The border between mainland China and Hong Kong is one of the most highly trafficked in the world. Recently relaxed border controls have meant that cities liken Shenzen on the Chinese side of the border have seen an increase in young people from Hong Kong coming to have a good time. This goes hand in hand with drug trafficking as young people take advantage of low prices for drugs such as ketamine in China. Shenzen Customs has seen an increase in the number of young suspects involved in cross-border drug use and trafficking since the start of this year.The low prices have made ketamine more appealing to young people as gram of cocaine can be ten times more expensive than a gram of ketamine.

The ketamine problem in Hong Kong has been causing concern as Police have arrested children as young as 13 for Drug Offences according to the Commissioner for Narcotics Sally Wong. But ketamine use is not only confined to youth culture and it is reported to be the second-most popular drug among all age groups in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
its pretty crazy :\

just the leftovers would probably be enough to get me into a nice hole.

That must be at least 10 grams of ketamine. Geez. I can't even move after a eighth of a gram intranasal.

:Ketamine snorting contest? Now I have heard everything. Next thing will be a 2c-e snorting contest :|

That video gave me the chills. Poor girl - she probably had no clue about K :(

:( Fuck... Large line isn't doing that amount justice. That was... fucking huge.
Poor lass..

:Ketamine snorting contest? Now I have heard everything. Next thing will be a 2c-e snorting contest :|

When I was younger me and my friend would do ketamine "races" where we'd make big lines of maybe 15-ish cm and then snort some, wait two minutes, snort some more, and the person who was coherent enough to snort the most at the end "won", not that any of us really remembered who won or lost. It was usually cut K though.

How the hell shes even able to stand after doing that is BEYOND me!
My first time doing Ketamine, I railed like 200mgs, and I was floored in like 1.5 minutes.

You could see that her snorting accuracy was wavering after the first couple of snorts.
I'd imagine she'd have quite a tolerance really. I mean when I've had a break, a line literally this big:
<-------->
Would mess me up nicely. Not to the point of K-hole ofcourse but I don't usually go for the hole.
After a very short while of constant use, tolerance rises dramatically and you end up going from lines as big as the one illustrated up there to large Coke-sized lines to get a similar effect.
If you keep using then eventually you'll be snorting half grams, grams etc etc etc.

And with the prominence of the stuff over there in the east I'd imagine there'd be a lot of people with large tolerances.

Are there any more reliable sources concerning this case? The article references only the video and mentions no specifics, and the video...is just a video.

Last edited:
Stupid people like this give drugs like ketamine a bad name. ridiculous, dumb.

wow. That was a hell of a line. She had to have swallowed damn near all of that.

Fuck me dead, she is one crazy/stupid bitch! That is the biggest line I have seen ever! I can't say I don't feel bad for her but this sort of thing is natural selection at its finest.

That's a nice line of K!

She must have had a tolerance or wouldn't have made it through the first half...

Sign me up Uncle Sam!

I feel sorry for her loved ones, may she rest in peace. But anyone who snorts that much without thinking bout the consequences deserves to die.

I hope its not real. If it is, its just stupid and senseless. I felt like yelling at her to stop thru my laptop monitor.

I don't think this could be real. She'd pass the fuck out mid-line. Let alone stand and be cheery. And while even though K is good on the nose I couldn't even imagine the drips and how bad it would hurt. I call shens.